Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) (32289 Views)

Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State / Recruitment At Federal University Dutsin-Ma Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by bilikisu02: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State – It is a conventional University established in January 2013 and currently has three faculties as follows: Faculty of Humanities and Education, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, and Faculty of Science with a plan for additional faculties.

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the following below academic positions for the departments and disciplines as follows:

http://www.careerhob.com/massive-employment-federal-university-gusau-50-vacant-positions-section-1/

1: Assistant Lecturer (Science Education)

2: Professor (Mathematics)

3: Professor (Physics)

4: Assistant Lecturer (Educational Foundations)

5: Lecturer II (Science Education)

6: Reader (Physics)

7: Reader (Mathematics)

8: Reader (Computer Science)

9: Professor (Computer Science)

10: Lecturer II (Educational Foundations)

11: Lecturer I (Computer Science)

12: Graduate Assistant (Educational Foundations)

13: Graduate Assistant (History and International Studies)

14: Graduate Assistant (Languages and Culture)

15: Graduate Assistant (Science Education)

16: Senior Lecturer (Computer Science)

17: Senior Lecturer (Mathematics)

18: Senior Lecturer (Physics)

19: Lecturer I (Educational Foundations)

20: Lecturer I (Science Education)

21: Graduate Assistant (Mathematics)

22: Senior Lecturer (Science Education)

23: Senior Lecturer (Public Administration)

24: Graduate Assistant (Physics)

25: Lecturer II (Computer Science)

26: Reader (Plant Science and Biotechnology)

27: Graduate Assistant (Public Administration)

28: Graduate Assistant (Arabic and Islamic Studies)

29: Graduate Assistant (English and Literature)

30: Lecturer I (Mathematics)

31: Graduate Assistant (Chemistry)

32: Graduate Assistant (Geological Sciences)

33: Senior Lecturer (Arabic and Islamic Studies)

34: Senior Lecturer (English and Literature)

35: Assistant Lecturer (Computer Science)

36: Senior Lecturer (Educational Psychology)

37: Assistant Lecturer (Mathematics)

38: Senior Lecturer (Guidance and Counseling)

39: Senior Lecturer (History and International Studies)

40: Graduate Assistant (Computer Science)

41: Senior Lecturer (Languages and Culture)

42: Assistant Lecturer (Microbiology)

43: Graduate Assistant (Economics)

44: Reader (History and Islamic Studies)

45: Graduate Assistant (Microbiology)

46: Graduate Assistant (Political Science)

47: Reader (Science Education)

48: Assistant Lecturer (Biochemistry)

49: Graduate Assistant (Zoology)

50: Graduate Assistant (Plant Science and Biotechnology)

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) sets of typed applications, photocopies of their credentials, and Curriculum Vitae. The curriculum vitae must contain the following information:

Full name (in capital letters)
Post applied for
Date of birth
Place of birth
State of origin
Local Government Area of Origin
Nationality (for non-Nigerian applicants only)
Permanent home address
Current postal address
Functional email address
GSM numbers
Marital status
Number of children with names and age
Institutions attended with dates
Qualifications with dates
Professional qualifications with dates
General and specific working experience, giving duration, posts held and salary
Details of research work and publications (attach evidence)
Details of administrative experience and community service, with details of status and dates
Present employment, rank, grade level & step salary structure, and name and address of present employer
Extra curricular activities
Any other relevant information
Names of addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be your current Head of Department/Dean who shall send their reports directly to the Registrar under confidential cover
All applications must be addressed and submitted to:
The Registrar,
Federal University Gusau,
P.M.B, 1001,
Gusau,
Zamfara State.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.

Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.

http://www.careerhob.com/massive-employment-federal-university-gusau-50-vacant-positions-section-1/
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by okunfemm(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
massive indeed. congrats to applicants

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by KnowMore: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Oyepapa(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
30 copies of CV and Credentials. U can see this people

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by t33why: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Don't they have staffs at all?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by littlewonders: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't know why people don't like applying for jobs up there even when they are sure of getting the job?

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by efficiencie(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
littlewonders:
I don't know why people don't like applying for jobs up there even when they are sure of getting the job?

You wan sey yu no know sey if our brothers up there vex...dem fit reconfigure pessin head with cutlass!

19 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by idee91: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2017
littlewonders:

Sure of getting which job grin?..... Be like you don't know whats up....

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by asakunade(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2017
MEDICAL SALES REPs

SOKOTO; ZAMFARA.

Requirements:
- B.SC/ HND in any sciences or equivalent.

- 2 years experience in Health care industry

Interested candidates should urgently send their cv to gfloxinvestments@gmail.com
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2017
shocked
My people,

It is better to be a vulcanizer at Onitsha head bridge than to be a Chief lecturer in Zamfara state.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Onyinye15(f): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Are you expecting me to apply?

At the mention of zamfara grin Na who wan die

I jump and pass

I cannot come and go and die

8 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by slawomir: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
this is a big lie
federal universities in Nigeria do not advert job vacancies. the corruption is too much
it is only when you know De creme de la creme in that university that you stand a chance of getting the interview letter before the employment letter.
anybody who works for any federal universities must have someone big in that university that gave them the opportunity
am talking from experience. I work with uniben.

in fact if you have someone in the university you can get the interview letter but your person have to be solid in that university before you get the appointment letter after interview
imagine after our interview in 2014 at uniben. I got the job because my uncle was the chief security officer of uniben, the two other guys who also got it were the brother to vice chancellor and deputy bursar

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by corpersforum(f): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
This is old nahhh..... stop misleading people..... after how many months....
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Christianwalas(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
One chance employment

OYO for una
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by tolexy123: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
30 sets money don come for photocopy business people

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by salesforce: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Good
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by iamtardey: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2017
50? grin
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by ojkalito(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Massive recruitment for peanuts
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by obembet(f): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2017
NORTH? I will stay in Lagos and enjoying my amala and ewedu with peace

5 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by Benjom(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Two things you need to scale through: God and a catchy CV.

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by KnowMore: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Finally
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by chaloner(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2017
OK na oya north apply for ur north job abeg... grin
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by MrMoney007: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2017
I'll apply if I'll be lecturing via Skype

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by colossus91(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
chaloner:
OK na oya north apply for ur north job abeg... grin
lol it is not for the north!! grin
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by anonyguy: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Nice one cool

Meanwhile My canon t4i 650D is for sale with 18-55mm lens, two batteries, and a free bag.

Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3846713/canon-t4i-650d-sale
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by salaboiz(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
50 vacant position is MASSIVE. OP be careful
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by chaloner(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
colossus91:

lol it is not for the north!! grin
lol north must apply for that job and lecture at zamfara.... Na must oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by lonelydora: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
This one they saying Southerners should leave their place, how do one apply now?
Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by chaloner(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
MrMoney007:
I'll apply if I'll be lecturing via Skype
Skype kwa grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitmen At Federal University Gusau (50 Vacant Positions) by chaloner(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2017
lonelydora:
This one they saying Southerners should leave their place, how do one apply now?
south will lecture via Skype as someone suggested cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment / Tenaris Selection Process - Global Trainee Nigeria / 15 Ways To Get A Job In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.