Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

See Why Tech Geeks Hate Partnership - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See Why Tech Geeks Hate Partnership (371 Views)

See Why Tech Geeks Hate Partnership / The New Facebook - Whatsapp Partnership. Should You Be Worried? / Come In Science Geeks Lets Talk Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Tech Geeks Hate Partnership by zuma4goods: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
There is no doubt that tech is the new oil (proof: check the zucks of this world). Nigerians are aspiring high (if you doubt it visit any classroom at new horizon or aptech - you go see crowd), but the issue is that a large percentage of tech professionals (and even students sef) are not ready to go to the oven and make themselves cakes of their choice (partnership, entrepreneurship), They keep looking for already baked cake (jobs).
I had very horrible experience trying to get a programmer/web developer to partner with to develop a platform for our community to remit their daily contributions despite the promising future of the venture. The few I got preferred salary.
My question is : Does it mean our own zuck (social media smart billionaire) will come through Paid employment ? . My search is still on for someone with heart for entrepreneurship and willing to partner not salaries.

(1) (Reply)

Ship Construction: The History Untold / How Smartphone Can Support To Find Missing Children / Panasonic Launches Flexible Battery For Smartphone Products And Devices [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.