Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Help Seen This Guy? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Seen This Guy? (536 Views)

Lolzz: This Guy's Allawee Cannot Be N19,800 / 2017 Batch 'A' NYSC PCMs Have You Seen This? / Who Has Seen This NYSC "List" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Seen This Guy? by hayodeyji(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Have you seen this guy?

He is a NYSC member. He left Abeokuta for akinyele motor park in Ibadan so as to board a vehicle going to Zamfara on 21st of September 2016 around 5pm. His numbers are currently switched off. Any help will be of immense appreciation.

Mods, pls do something... plsss

Re: Help Seen This Guy? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Just because his phone is off doesn't mean that you should declare him missing. Let his family come forward with an official statement
Re: Help Seen This Guy? by hayodeyji(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
lofty900:
Just because his phone is off doesn't mean that you should declare him missing. Let his family come forward with an official statement
I'm part of his family
we've all been searching for him, everywhere...
Re: Help Seen This Guy? by Nicogen4us(f): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
hayodeyji:

m part of his family
we've all been searching for him, everywhere...
have contacted the guy L. g and the NYSC officers @the L. G i.e his LGI,Friends.or should I say on his way where did he say he was when anyone of you talk to him last.

(1) (Reply)

Pad-up Creations Recruiting / POP Thread For Batch 'B' Stream II 2015: Show Us The Activities Around You!!! / Convert A Token Of Your Allawee To Passive Income And Be BOSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.