Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Enquiries About Dssc Ranks In Navy, Army And Airforce - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries About Dssc Ranks In Navy, Army And Airforce (1779 Views)

Difference Between SSC And DSS In Nigeria Navy And Airforce / The Nigerian Military Ranks – Army, Navy And Airforce / The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries About Dssc Ranks In Navy, Army And Airforce by Charlesberry(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hi audience
I'm in my finals and wish to apply for dssc with either navy or air force in Nigeria. I wish to ask what is their salary for a starter and which rank is the highest rank for graduates who passed through direct short service aka dssc?
Thank you. Happy sunday peeps

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« / First Rand (FNB) In Nigeria? / COVID-19: Online Loan Websites To Get Urgent Loan In This Lockdown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.