Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« (1717 Views)

Find How To Acquire Cool Income Into Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Monetizing the bus;

Mini-buses are now frequently used by FMCG (Konga, Jumia, Bakeries, poultry farms e.t.c)due to cheaper maintenance. You can register your buses with such companies and get weekly returns.
E.g A bakery @ Ikeja, Lagos pays upto N10 on a loaf of bread. And a typical mini-bus can move up to 600-loaves. i.e N6, 000 a trip

Another way is giving it out on higher purchase
Mini-buses goes for N1.2M for a year repayment (Lagos precisely) N25k/week. Having two or more on the road is a way of generating a constant income.

I have 7 units of Mini Buses for sale

Tokunbo as imported. Ready for use.
- Manual & Automatic Transmission
- Sound and Perfect Engine
- Lights and electrical system : Yes very perfect.
- Good brake system
- Good movement and Excellent gear transmission
- Battery Condition: Perfect
- Available for inspection? : Yes
- Fuel Economy: highly economical in fuel consumption.
- AC tight

Price: N620,000 ONLY.

Whatsapp: 0.8.1.2.5.7.5.4.3.3.3

1 Like

Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Sure Investment
Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Available for Inspection
Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence day
Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Happy new month
Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by hriz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hmmmm really nice....

1 Like

Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
minibus:
Monetizing the bus;

Mini-buses are now frequently used by FMCG (Konga, Jumia, Bakeries, poultry farms e.t.c)due to cheaper maintenance. You can register your buses with such companies and get weekly returns.
E.g A bakery @ Ikeja, Lagos pays upto N10 on a loaf of bread. And a typical mini-bus can move up to 600-loaves. i.e N6, 000 a trip

Another way is giving it out on higher purchase
Mini-buses goes for N1.2M for a year repayment (Lagos precisely) N25k/week. Having two or more on the road is a way of generating a constant income.

I have 7 units of Mini Buses for sale

Tokunbo as imported. Ready for use.
- Manual & Automatic Transmission
- Sound and Perfect Engine
- Lights and electrical system : Yes very perfect.
- Good brake system
- Good movement and Excellent gear transmission
- Battery Condition: Perfect
- Available for inspection? : Yes
- Fuel Economy: highly economical in fuel consumption.
- AC tight

Price: N650,000 ONLY.

Whatsapp: 0.8.1.2.5.7.5.4.3.3.3
Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello!
Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buyers am online

1 Like

Re: Invest Now»»» How to make Cool Income With Mini Bus«««« by minibus(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Whatsapp me lets talk

(1) (Reply)

j / How Much Are These People Paid / I Need Your Kind Avice On The Best Career To Choose This 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.