Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab (56536 Views)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Charly68: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Am bode,will soon catch them. I bet it they won't go far.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Eliteklaus(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2016
regrettable
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by 1miccza: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Those areas are also filled with ladies who would abandon a public or commercial bus with real passengers and head for an unmarked car heading to an unknown desrination... I have seen several times while i was working around that axis.. Where a lady would ignore a cheap commercial bus and head for an unmarked bus for no reason... Security they say is key....
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Laido: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
HDee:
angry
Yes broh. Your pretty right !
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by NaijaBlend: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2016
...shows how intelligent our police (now arrest innocent people and motorists and beat them up) have degenerated with change!
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Rapists don't deserve to walk among humans. all the rapists will never have peace all the days of there miserable lives.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by GMbuharii: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2016
lekkipropertyy:
Sharrap
i yam sorry sir,èma binu sir..Iyaff dobaled sir grin

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by trendyprettygir: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Tolexander:
You must be paid by Uber for helping them.

Not at all .

His post is so far very very reasonable and important.

Once you make a request for a driver, the driver's picture and car details appear and you can use such to verify once your ride gets to you.

Also any case of insult or bad experience can be reported to Uber and the drivers credentials used to track him.

Please ladies, don't use unmarked cabs especially when we have Uber, pLEASE!

All you need to do is to ensure the driver's picture and car vehicle number matches the details on your own screen before you enter.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Tolexander: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
trendyprettygir:

Not at all .

His post is so far very very reasonable and important.

Once you make a request for a driver, the driver's picture and car details appear and you can use such to verify once your ride gets to you.

Also any case of insult or bad experience can be reported to Uber and the drivers credentials used to track him.

Please ladies, don't use unmarked cabs especially when we have Uber, pLEASE!

All you need to do is to ensure the driver's picture and car vehicle number matches the details on your own screen before you enter.

She made sense and I recommend her to be paid by Uber for the nice words she posted.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by chachanga: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Even if I no understand much of it, I go still gif u 1 like... cheesy

bros, wetin i yarn dat time be say as we dey ban, ban upandan, ehn?
e fit be say those same pure-water boys and vulcaniser pipu wey we troway comot from under-bridge and express don begin turn to 1chance dey come harras us for lekki side o; just no enta anyhow bus. grin grin
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by ewosk: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ladies these is just a piece of my mind and not a promotion for Uber.

In this age of Uber, no lady should be jumping unmarked and random taxis at such hour of the day. For your own safety download the Uber app and request a driver. It is safer, conducive, cheaper and reliable.

If an Uber driver had perpetrated such act, it is easy to retrieve his information from the uber system and such to relevant authorities.

Ladies please download the Uber app and save yourself from these drama

Might be a bit safer... But even Uber had similar cases reported in India...
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
My gawd! Sweet 3 hrs banging... Inside motor...
Hope sey the pusseh wet o, cos those long dicks fit wound pessin cheesy
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by BABANGBALI: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dem don arrest one of dem

Cc funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 ajebuter VickyRotex osusumustflow Juliaann Aminat508 notoriousbabe and iyangbali

1 Like

Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Funjosh(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:

Cc funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 ajebuter VickyRotex osusumustflow Juliaann Aminat508 notoriousbabe and iyangbali

werey wetin be that so
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:

if i slap u ehe
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by ajebuter(f): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:

Alafishe..

Omo ljoba
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by notoriousbabe: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
ajebuter:

Alafishe..

Omo ljoba
see me here grin grin
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by notoriousbabe: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Funjosh:

werey wetin be that so
na so your preek too be tongue tongue tongue
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by MrSkyNaija(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Two ladies who recently boarded an unmarked cab from Lekki to Mainland in Lagos were raped at gunpoint, stripped naked and robbed of all their valuables at Adekunle axis, 3rd mainland bridge recently from about 8pm-11pm.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/two-women-get-gangraped-robbed-stripped.html

Pls, i really need to discuss some few things with you....so, can we meet on Facebook. Its something very valuable to me. Thank u.
Re: Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
ewosk:

ewosk:

Really?? UBER in Nigeria?? Who the hell are you trying to deceive. You mean the so called UBER with Foucked up car, or a driver that won't turn up or even give a honest estimate of arrival time.. UBER my black ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red Arm Band: Why Do Police Wear This? / Xenophobia: Zambian University Students Invade South African Shops In Lusaka / If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.