Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Need An Urgent Loan - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need An Urgent Loan (6688 Views)

Do You Need An Urgent Loan To Start Up That Business With Ease? / Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Loan by adeham(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
I work with GTBANK, Ketu branch and I need an urgent loan of about N300,000. Any body with ifo on companies that grant quick loan should please forward it. smiley wink Including the requirements.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by MrCrackles(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
When you work in a bank, you see money day in day out,  and you cant help yourself, then i dont understand what your problem is. . .
Unless you only look after the gates or drive one of the fleet of cars!
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by adeham(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2009
What do u mean by I cant help my self? you are really off d mark.MrCrackles or what do u call ur self. angry angry
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by MrCrackles(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
adeham:

What do u mean by I cant help my self? you are really off d mark.MrCrackles or what do u call your self. angry angry
Sorry. . .Keep searching, i pray loan sharks come your way! grin
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by vission: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2009
adeham:

I work with GTBANK, Ketu branch and I need an urgent loan of about N300,000. Any body with ifo on companies that grant quick loan should please forward it. smiley wink Including the requirements.

i feel you my brother, have you tried talking to them at 41, gbolade cresent, obanikoro, i'm sure they can drop 80k. thats something.

MrCrackles:

When you work in a bank, you see money day in day out, and you cant help yourself, then i dont understand what your problem is. . .
Unless you only look after the gates or drive one of the fleet of cars!

crakcles, you dont understand. cry
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by ucheki(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
I am a private loan lender my interest rate is 10% contact me on 08032532739
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by dstewart11: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2013
LOAN OPPORTUNITY

Do you need 100% Finance? Micro Private Loan for debt consolidation loans, business loans, Private loans, and Home Refinancing loans. The Offer Ranges from $5000.00 Min to $100,000,000.00 Max At 3% interest per annum. Kindly drop your email alongside your replies. d.stewart0991@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by stevenjosh: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Do you need a fast and easy loan? contact my company today with the following information for a guarantee loan offer. Email: stevenjoshfinancialcompany@gmail.com

Amount needed:
Duration of loan:
Address:

Once we receive these information, we would start with the processing of your loan immediately.

Thanks,
Mr. Steven Josh.
Email:stevenjoshfinancialcompany@gmail.com

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Sanyiicrown(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2013
vission:

i feel you my brother, have you tried talking to them at 41, gbolade cresent, obanikoro, i'm sure they can drop 80k. thats something.

crakcles, you dont understand. cry

vission pls, how do i go about it? I really need loan for my biz, urgent pls.
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by bolarine: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2013
mr. steven i ve sent you a mail @ sparklinprojects@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Wallace12: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
[b]My Name Is Wilson Lee I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Santo Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Clara jones Of Santo loan firm Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Clara jones Feel free to email him at his via Email: santoloanfirm@live.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.[/b]
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by hope2sweet: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2014
be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars…well thank God for a campbellloanfund@gmail.comLoan Officer,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mrs Vera Ferdinand Microfundings Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $31000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my son,and my son (Kennett) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with his hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELEIVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) Feel free to email Rev Campbell at his via Email:campbellloanfund@gmail.com” and you will be free from scams
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by bc4love(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
call 08033992417, 24hrs loan
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by blanquecheque: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi ppl. Freshest member in d house. But I can of find d original post hard 2 und. If dt babe(ounds like one) is a banker,can't she get d loan frm her bank? Salary as advance? others? Wt abt her colleagues in d office? I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by bizhub: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2014
For database of agencies that give loans without collateral,and business grants available for entrpreneurs in Nigeria..contact 08167566759
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by FortuneG: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
To properly introduce myself, I'm Mr Gilbert am an agent, working for
Marraton loan company and we give loan at 2% interest rate. This funding
opportunity is in your door step, apply today and get your fast loan.
There are many out there searching for this opportunity and
assistance throughout the field and still they are not able to get.
but this financial resources at your door step and as such you can not
afford to miss this opportunity. This service is to provide
individuals, companies, business men and women financial support. The
loan amount Available ranges any amount of your choice for more
information Please contact us by email: marratonloancompany@gmail.com

The first information necessary

Full name ....................................

My phone number ............................

Country ...........................................

Address ......................................

State ..............................

Age .............................................

Have you before? .......................

Marital status .................................

Loan amount needed as loan .....................................

Loan period .................................

Occupation ....................................

Monthly income .............................

I am pleased to forward to your prompt reply

Warm Regards,
MR. GILBERT
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by KENCOLLINS(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good day,

Do you need an urgent loan to start up business, or you need a loan
for refinance, Do you need a loan to pay off debt? Do you need a loan
to buy a car or a house? If yes worry no more, We can help!!! contact
us now via E-mail for your urgent loan.

E-mail: markdonaldloanfunds@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by dorisalice120: 4:34am On Jan 29, 2017
URGENT GENUINE LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW.

Do you need an urgent loan or any other financial assistance?
We offer all type of loan at two percent (3%) interest. email us now
via: harry50loanfirm@gmail.com with the following information

full name:
date of birth::
loan amount:
loan duration:
loan purpose:
monthly income:

Please write back if interested for more info via our contact below

EMAIL: harry50loanfirm@gmail.com

Regards,
Harry Morgan
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by dorisalice120: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
URGENT GENUINE LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW.

Do you need an urgent loan or any other financial assistance?
We offer all type of loan at three percent (3%) interest. email us now via: harry50loanfirm@gmail.com with the following information

full name:
date of birth::
loan amount:
loan duration:
loan purpose:
monthly income:Please write back if interested for more info via our contact below

EMAIL: harry50loanfirm@gmail.com

Regards,
Harry morgan
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by moris001(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wow, sound interesting. In future if I need loan then I will still contact Star loans company. Recently I received loan from STAR LOANS COMPANY at a very suitable interest (2%). Now my small company is growing with the help of this company.
starloans@outlook.com.....
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by superman1073: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
mrcarlosfrank11:

Do you need a loan .We are Legitimate and guarantee loan lender. We
are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to
individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or
in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use
this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary
assistance as We’ll be glad to offer you a loan Contact us via Email:
carlosfrank070@gmail.com

Services Rendered include

*Debt Consolidation
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans.
*Car Loans
*Rent and House Loans

Write back if interested with our interest rate of 2% annual. Contact
us via email: carlosfrank070@gmail.com

Please Note: All interested individual must send a message to our
email for urgent response and details to obtain a Loan.

Best Regards.

Email: carlosfrank070@gmail.com

I need loan urgently, where is ur office and phone number?
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by philip0906(m): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2019
superman1073:

I need loan urgently, where is ur office and phone number?
Do not contact him/her. Back boys wey dey run men local

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Charles444: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Do you need a business loan to expand your business? Do you have bad credit that you want to solve? Apply for a loan now with us and get instant approval. We give out a loan to those in financial stress and also for business expansion. Contact us today and get approved. We offer all kind of loans such as personal loan, business loan, bad credit loan, home loan and auto loan. Contact us officially at below email address (consumerloanfirm@gmail.com)
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Jeffdavid160: 9:33am On May 08, 2019
Do you need a loan ?? If yes call or WhatsApp Mr jerry on +2349032137809
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Jeffdavid160: 9:40am On May 08, 2019
Do you need a loan ?? If yes call or WhatsApp Mr jerry on +2349032137809Do you need a loan ?? If yes call or WhatsApp Mr jerry on +2349032137809Do you need a loan ?? If yes call or WhatsApp Mr jerry on +2349032137809
Re: I Need An Urgent Loan by Petrodirect: 6:07am On May 08, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

FOR ALL SUPPLIES OF SEEDS,AGRO FOODS,PERISHABLE NON PERISHABLE frm north / Crude Oil: Bonny Light, Spa And Atb Needed / Order For Your 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.