Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million (4072 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million / . / I Need An Urgent Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by anizzle(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2011
URGENTLY IN NEED OF A LOAN OF N500,000 in 24 hours to clear two cars T TINCAN
A 2000 model Land Rover FreeLander &
A 2001 model Volvo S80

I am prepared to offer a 15% interest on the N500,000 in 30 working days plus a full refund of the money.
papers of cars are readily with me as we speak.

please contact me if you are interested

I am in Surulere, Lagos

effionganiekan@hotmail.com
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by excelcash: 12:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Welcome To Excel Cash Service

I would like to welcome you to the Excel Cash Service,getting help with a loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial needs. This Financial Forum sets out to stimulate reflection on financial and economic issues. But Excel Cash Service has made that difference in the lending industry. We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn't stop you from getting the loan that you need.

We strive to be your one-stop resources for Loan / financial issues. We are committed to helping you to get your credit back on track, OR get loans or cash that you need. Our loan rate is low as 3% percent

Our Services Include the Following:-
*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,

Rebecca Belton.

Attention:

Do you need cash to settle you debts and solve other financial problems? search no more because we are currently giving out loan to individuals and companies at 3% interest rate...Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information on getting a loan.

Regards,

Advert Manager.
Excel Cash Service.
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Can u send the requirement to. ebikay2@yahoo.com
excelcash: Welcome To Excel Cash Service

I would like to welcome you to the Excel Cash Service,getting help with a loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial needs. This Financial Forum sets out to stimulate reflection on financial and economic issues. But Excel Cash Service has made that difference in the lending industry. We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn't stop you from getting the loan that you need.

We strive to be your one-stop resources for Loan / financial issues. We are committed to helping you to get your credit back on track, OR get loans or cash that you need. Our loan rate is low as 3% percent

*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Regards,

Rebecca Belton.

Attention:

Do you need cash to settle you debts and solve other financial problems? search no more because we are currently giving out loan to individuals and companies at 3% interest rate...Reply back to us so that we can furnish you with more information on getting a loan.

Regards,

Advert Manager.
Excel Cash Service.
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by tsardebeau: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
Can you help with a business loan? my email is tsardebeaute@yahoo.co.uk

*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Regards,

Rebecca Belton.

Attention:

Regards,

Advert Manager.
Excel Cash Service.
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by mordimaryyahoo: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2013
I HAVE WHAREHOUSE FULL OF KITCHEN SINK TO SALE AT AVERY AFFORDABLE PRICE, AM LOCATED AT ABUJA,MY TELE NO _08095915043 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS eodirachukwunma@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by dicksonnero: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 3% Rate For Various
Purposes? If Yes; Contact us dickson_nero@blumail.org
Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country
Cell No:
Sex:

Thanks and best regards
Mr Dickson Nero
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by Segloyd(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2013

*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Regards,

Rebecca Belton.

Attention:

Regards,

Advert Manager.
Excel Cash Service.

Please send details to segloid@xd.ae
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by skybird: 3:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Hi send more info to ekiosunde@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by onyeka205(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2013

*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Second Mortgage Loan
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans

Regards,

Rebecca Belton.

Attention:

Regards,

Advert Manager.
Excel Cash Service.

Please send details to campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by dumga(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
all these guys claiming to be lenders are all fraudsters.....
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2015
@Op please beware of fraudster here....they are easy to identity.
Re: Urgent Loan Needed To Clear Two Cars Worth 3million by dowjones(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Yahoo boys can be so dumb. I wonder how they make money off people.

(1) (Reply)

Gaurapad Distributors Wanted / Sand Dredging----expert Opinions Needed / Cars For Sales @ Nigeria Customs Service Port Abuja For Auction Price !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.