Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist (2244 Views)

Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by valruz2000: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
AMINA (MINA), A THIEF AND PROSTITUTE AT NIGHT, A HAIR DRESSER AND MAKE-UP ARTIST IN THE DAY.

Amina by nickname MINA passes herself off as a hair dresser and make-up artist in the day-time and also a prostitute and thief at night. She goes under the pretense with the name of joy, which she uses to lure rich Lagos big boys into her scam, she approaches them at night clubs and asks them to pay her for a full night of pleasure and when she gets to their residence she steals all available valuables items which fits into her bag and makes away with the items. On the 18th of September 2016, she was picked up by 2 men on Adeniran ogunsanya street, surulere, Lagos as a prostitute and went ahead to their residence at okota, Lagos. Where she made away with 2 phones (an android phone and an android tablet). She is currently wanted by the Ago, okota police criminal division, itire police criminal division, lawanson police criminal division surulere and Bode Thomas police criminal division and other police divisions across Lagos on several counts of theft. Please if you have any useful information of her where about, please contact us at 2ADB0607 (BBM Pin) or Ago, okota police criminal division.

This are Amina's phone numbers: 08166057676 or 08072867841.
aminabold_hairdressing_n_make@ig.com
@minabold@twitter.com
minaboldmakeover@facebook.com
08166057676@whattapp
08072867841@whattapp

BEWARE!!!

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by johnpaulo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Somebody future wife.

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by benedictnsi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
johnpaulo:
Somebody future wife.

ʟօʟ..... sօ ʏօʊ ɖօռ ʝօɨռ ɖ օք ċօռċʟʊɖɛ saʏ ռa ɮaɖ ɢɨʀʟ

aռʏ ʀɛasօռaɮʟɛ քʀօօʄ

2 Likes

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by tosine25: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by Blizzy9ja: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
People sha! U chike babe she refuse, u post her contact online and call names

Lemme confirm if what u're saying is true... I hope u posted the correct numbers

2 Likes

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
All I see is an overbleached old woman trying too hard to impress and look younger than her age.
Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by stuffs4me(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
People sha! U chike babe she refuse, u post her contact online and call names

Lemme confirm if what u're saying is true... I hope u posted the correct numbers

You have a point there Bro.
This could be the rantings of a rejected lover trying to damage her character.

She could be innocent or guilty. Only time will tell.
Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by Pidggin(f): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
valruz2000:
AMINA (MINA), A THIEF AND PROSTITUTE AT NIGHT, A HAIR DRESSER AND MAKE-UP ARTIST IN THE DAY.

Amina by nickname MINA passes herself off as a hair dresser and make-up artist in the day-time and also a prostitute and thief at night. She goes under the pretense with the name of joy, which she uses to lure rich Lagos big boys into her scam, she approaches them at night clubs and asks them to pay her for a full night of pleasure and when she gets to their residence she steals all available valuables items which fits into her bag and makes away with the items. On the 18th of September 2016, she was picked up by 2 men on Adeniran ogunsanya street, surulere, Lagos as a prostitute and went ahead to their residence at okota, Lagos. Where she made away with 2 phones (an android phone and an android tablet). She is currently wanted by the Ago, okota police criminal division, itire police criminal division, lawanson police criminal division surulere and Bode Thomas police criminal division and other police divisions across Lagos on several counts of theft. Please if you have any useful information of her where about, please contact us at 2ADB0607 (BBM Pin) or Ago, okota police criminal division.

@minabold@twitter.com
08166057676@whattapp
08072867841@whattapp

BEWARE!!!

Who are the two men that picked her up? Please post their contact details and photos for confirmation

3 Likes

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by teekaeni(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chi who is d mad person DAT put my sis pix here claiming she stole.how can some one who is pregnant go to a club?bele wet don show god punish d person o.

1 Like

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by Greenbullet(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
teekaeni:
Chi who is d mad person DAT put my sis pix here claiming she stole.how can some one who is pregnant go to a club?bele wet don show god punish d person o.
HOW COME YOU REGISTER TODAY?
IF YOU ARE HER BROTHER POST A PIC OF YOU HOLDING A CUTLASS.
AND THEN POST A PICTURE OF YOU AND HER TOHETHER,UNLESS,YOU ARE MINA AND YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND I GO PUBLICIZR YOU REACH CNN.

1 Like

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by Wasky101: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
valruz2000:

@minabold@twitter.com
08166057676@whattapp
08072867841@whattapp

BEWARE!!!
If you picked her up randomly on the street, how come you know all her social media handles. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by teekaeni(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Wat do u mean I said am her bro where is d evidence n why didn't they post d two men pix n their details? Someone sent dis link to me n I can't comment if I don't join.pls people my sis is not a theif.haba dis world is wicked o I will give her dis link to join.
Re: Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist by olumaxi(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2016
Nice and hardworking lady.....she only doubled her hustle....but she too ugly without makeup

(1) (Reply)

••••••••.............•••••••• / We Can’t Kill Our Own Sister; IPOB Reacts To Murder Of Nigerian Army Couple / JUST IN!!! Fraud Suspect Arrested Dressed As Woman  (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.