Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

5 Ways To Beat The Monday Blues - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Beat The Monday Blues (358 Views)

5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair / How To Overcome the Monday Blues – Overcome The Negatives! / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Beat The Monday Blues by saphhire: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
The weekend is almost over. It’s back to the world of responsibility and deadlines. Generally, I find myself burying my head in the pillows and trying to sleep in as long as as I can without being late.

That’s my normal game plan. Apparently, I’m going about it all wrong.

To actually be productive before noon on the first day of the work week, it’s helpful to wake up early and attack the day. Setting your alarm for 15 minutes earlier gives you time to readjust to the early morning routine, after a couple days of lounging in bed until the time felt right.

It might give you the extra minute it needs to cook a warm breakfast, which will do wonders for your early morning mood.

There are actually couple of ways to beat the Monday blues. Here’s a few tips to beginning your work week at the top of your game.

Have Some "Me Time" On Sunday Night

Weekends are supposed to be relaxing, but we often fill them with social activities and family commitments. Try to save Sunday night for a little personal time to relax before a new week begins.

Get Good Rest

I'm horrible about going to bed on time Sunday night. It might have to do with Sunday Night Football, but it's really just a personal issue. I guess I'm trying to prolong my weekend as much as possible. But the best way to start a Monday is with plenty of rest.

Complete Post: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/09/25/5-Ways-To-Beat-The-Monday-Blues

(1) (Reply)

That vibration &fall when about Falling Asleep(pics) / Is This For Real? - Cure for Breast cancer / 5 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.