Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why No Atheist Converts From Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why No Atheist Converts From Islam (1592 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why No Atheist Converts From Islam by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Before, I was even thinking, these atheists here have some tangible thinhs against Islam, but seeing all the responsesresponses here and ur way of using words, I see that you guys are nothing more than ignorant, abusive, stupid people .. Imagine the brutality of it lies especially, the person saying prophet Muhammad (s. A. W.) Brought nothing but evil.. . U guys are really really worst... Kai. We'll sha.. All have been predicted sha. End time indeed.. .
Re: Why No Atheist Converts From Islam by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
People should just take a look at the entire creation, a day, just sit down, start thinking about what is in the universe.. ..the sands, water, moon, sun, planets, galaxy, stars, setting and rising of the sun, rivers, seas, ocean, how the planets orbit, the structure of those elements, rain, cloud, human beings, animals, insect, human races, males and females, animals and their different types, their habitats, insects and their different types, the human soul, human structures, the nose,hand,eyes,,penis,vagina,head, brain, skull, bones ,muscles, arteries, veins, and all their functions with them working with cohesion, without one disturbing or inhibiting another, the animals and their different types and strnght and functions, the foods we eat, the plants, their types and functions, insects and their types and functions too.... Nature beauty and cohesion, the grasses, the earth well said like a mat, the sky hanging with hold, the sleeps and dreams, how our souls wander during sleep, our thing faculty, sense faculty, seeing faculty, and the likes, and so so so many, that I cant mention, science is supposed to make us appreciate the Creator and designer of all these things.. The quran explains these things in details and yet Orientalist keep distorting and forming and belieing the meaning of the quran and hadith.. Hmm
#then u guys use the concept of big bang theory to explain all these things, a theory that's self contradictory, read my earlier long postsposts to see angry angry
#them some one would now start saying, THERE IS NO GOD.. undecided undecided.. To me, that's ignorance and stupidity of the highest order mheen.. Pls u people, before delving into religion, sit down. Thing about the designation of the creation.. angry sad angryhmm... Pls have sense
Re: Why No Atheist Converts From Islam by ColdHardTruth: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
blessedvisky:

You Claim you also went online to do "research".

Well your post already shows you just came to beat empty chest.
Try and Google the following
"scientific errors in the quran "
" contradictions in the quran"
" muslim to atheist stories"

You can also visit youtube.com and type the above I listed for you. . That should show you first hand proof. Come back and tell me what you find. Deal??
Let me make things a bit easy. Search for "Taiwo Gold Ayodeji" here on Nairaland. Also look for this guy "exmuslim1" ( Im not sure if he has deactivated or not)

Do this assignment and get back to me. OK.??
Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/3288458/taiwo-gold-ayodeji-renounces-religion
https://www.nairaland.com/3308859/renounce-islam-now-deist

Coldhardtruth pls educate this guy

I just dey see this now

OP, kindly go to these threads

Allah Vs Atheism: ‘leaving Islam Was The Hardest Thing I’ve Done’ Amal Farah

and

My Journey To Atheism (A Story Of An Ex Muslim)

there are many more such threads that would surface in the future

hopefully, deluded and ignorant threads like this don't pop up again

2 Likes

Re: Why No Atheist Converts From Islam by Princewell2012(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
jamesharryson:
first, remove the death penalty on Muslims that leave Islam and maybe then you will know how many people who are fed up with that shit of a re**ion.
when people carry arm (alqaeda, IS, bokoharam) to instill their religion, you should know that any choice to leave the faith is your death sentence.
Christianity comes with a free will.

My brother God will surely bless you for this comment.

Hmmm then secondly, how many of us can read quaran? That's where there problem lies. It is what imam told you that you will believe, there is no way you can read quran and understand unless you have to go their school and study it.

This is exactly how it is in catholic in those days, only the priest read the bible and whatever he teaches is what people were going to believe until a fight ensued between pope and one general then, who got angry print, produce and distribute the whole bible to the public free of charge.

That was when other denominations begins to springs out of catholic when they have read the bible themselves.

Let them make the quran in English language and make it to be in abundant like the Holy bible let see how many people that is going to remain in Islam.
Re: Why No Atheist Converts From Islam by olamatoro: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Princewell2012:

Hmmm then secondly, how many of us can read quaran? That's where there problem lies. It is what imam told you that you will believe, there is no way you can read quran and understand unless you have to go their school and study it.

This is exactly how it is in catholic in those days, only the priest read the bible and whatever he teaches is what people were going to believe until a fight ensued between pope and one general then, who got angry print, produce and distribute the whole bible to the public free of charge.

That was when other denominations begins to springs out of catholic when they have read the bible themselves.

Let them make the quran in English language and make it to be in abundant like the Holy bible let see how many people that is going to remain in Islam.
Princewell2012:

Princewell2012:

Re: Why No Atheist Converts From Islam by blessedvisky(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
ColdHardTruth:

I just dey see this now

Olaade714 kindly go to these threads

Allah Vs Atheism: ‘leaving Islam Was The Hardest Thing I’ve Done’ Amal Farah

and

My Journey To Atheism (A Story Of An Ex Muslim)

there are many more such threads that would surface in the future

hopefully, deluded and ignorant threads like this don't pop up again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did The Name Jesus Replace Yeshua / . / Does God Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.