Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Another Ghanaian Musician C Jay Claimed P Square Stole His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Ghanaian Musician C Jay Claimed P Square Stole His Song (697 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / Another Ghanaian Celeb Breaks The Internet,Goes Unclad,Upload Photos On Fb(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Ghanaian Musician C Jay Claimed P Square Stole His Song by benzems(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Waje claimed to own Do Me

In December of 2010, a young popular emerging Nigerian singer, Waje, accused Africa’s biggest stars P-Square of copyright infringement of their hit song “Do me.

Nora Okere
In June 2011 Steoh Nora Okere claimed that P Square copied her song Jeje
According to her “I sent the song (titled ‘Jeje’) over to Jude (Okoye, P-Square Manager) via email and he listened to it. The next day I called him for his opinion and he said exactly these words “Steph Nora the song is good but don’t release it like that because it doesn’t meet the standard of the Nigerian market.” I asked him what should be done and he suggested that I return to the studios and brush it up. . .As (he is) a brother and colleague, I took his advice and went back to the studio with my producer, Jiff. I also consulted with my manager, and we agreed to improve on the work ahead of the album launch, which I planned for this December.

Ghananian musician C Jay

Ghanaian Musician – C Jay is calling Nigerian super stars –
P Square, thieves because he claims his song “Rokoto” was stolen and
sampled by the African icons to birth their new banger “Bank alert.”

Read More>>>>>
http://benzems042..com.ng/2016/09/another-ghanaian-musician-c-jay-claimed.html

Re: Another Ghanaian Musician C Jay Claimed P Square Stole His Song by Neimar: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
clowns
Re: Another Ghanaian Musician C Jay Claimed P Square Stole His Song by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Okay.. .He's been noticed cool
Re: Another Ghanaian Musician C Jay Claimed P Square Stole His Song by prinsam30: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Neimar:
clowns

everywhere
Re: Another Ghanaian Musician C Jay Claimed P Square Stole His Song by benzems(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
I have no idea if is truth

(1) (Reply)

Idris Bobrisky, Nigeria's Male Self-acclaimed Barbie Shares Hot New Photo / Is Anything Wrong With The Way This Gospel Artiste Is Dressed? / Davido ‘how Long’ Video Ft Tinashe Hits Over 1million Views In 1week Of Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.