Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS (40781 Views)

SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi / Prophet Isaac Amata Arrested In Zambia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by tunary(m): 5:20am On Sep 26, 2016
small tin we for don see her toto

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Kobicove(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Say no to hooliganism in football

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Spidermon: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2016
LieDetector:
seems to me pf has got something to do with politics. Perhaps a candidate over there or possibly a campaign tshirt

@topic, I can visibly see the lady's pantie in the second pic.... It's white in colour. cool

Can anyone confirm?

Your eyesight na 100 megapixels ooo.
I can see small hair peeping from the edges of the pantie sef

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by bujy: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2016
BE811APP:
it has to be Kenya, Zambia or Zimbabawe angry

But that guy go fit faint oo.. with the amount of Blood that he has lost..

Imagine if he is HIV Positive!!!
tsek
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by murtala120: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2016
My problem about this pics is,why are there trying to strip her for breaking a mans head.Am a guy but I don't know wht the world is turning into. Lots of perverts,rapist and molesters everywhere.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Eliteklaus(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2016
bit*ch*es and witches

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by ralphsoo(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2016
Fans of blue Jersey teams are always violent....i didn't mention Chelsea o

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by grandlexuz(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2016
LieDetector:
seems to me pf has got something to do with politics. Perhaps a candidate over there or possibly a campaign tshirt

@topic, I can visibly see the lady's pantie in the second pic.... It's white in colour. cool

Can anyone confirm?

Yeah its white with blue stripes in the back.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by grandlexuz(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Africa and animalistic behaviors.

Why not report to the police instead of beating her and tearing her clothes in public.

Take your ignorance to the toilet. The European nations cup was overshadowed by bitter scuffles that led to several deaths. Since when did fights and violence become an African thing. Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Saint52(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
wait make i ask Google!
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by grandlexuz(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2016
paschal47:
I'm just seeing 'PF' anyhow, can someone who understands the Zambia language explain to me?

anyway is that my own special governor Obiano's head I'm seeing on that polo?

Zambian language ke? PF means Patriotic Front. It is the ruling party in Zambia. So those you read bashing the guy for putting on a PF T-shirt are like the yam eaters party of Naija who always bashing bubu when one of their goats have been caught with a big yam...lol
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by grandlexuz(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2016
murtala120:
My problem about this pics is,why are there trying to strip her for breaking a mans head.Am a guy but I don't know wht the world is turning into. Lots of perverts,rapist and molesters everywhere.

Look closely you will see she was naked before the fight. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by paschal47(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
grandlexuz:

Zambian language ke? PF means Patriotic Front. It is the ruling party in Zambia. So those you read bashing the guy for putting on a PF T-shirt are like the yam eaters party of Naija who always bashing bubu when one of their goats have been caught with a big yam...lol
lol broda thank you
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by titosantana(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Instead of the foolish boy to go treat himself first.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by LieDetector(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2016
grandlexuz:

Yeah its white with blue stripes in the back.
hmm. Didn't see that coming bro. Blue stripes at the back? Lolxx grin. Eyes sharper than mine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Skmoda360(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2016
joseph1832:
The lady reminds me of a certain moniker that ends or begin with cocoa.

I hope she learns the hard way that violence doesn't pay. grin
freecocoa i guess.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by freshcvvs: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2016
tdayof:
Zimbabwean and bear [/b]are like bread and butter. They didn't even mention a coke bottle but a [b]bear bottle again grin

READ READ READ READ READ READ!

shio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Hades2016(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
The guy use blood baff ooooo chaiiiii shocked
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by tdayof(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
freshcvvs:

READ READ READ READ READ READ!

shio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Are you so dumb? The post said she hit him with a bear bottle and I posted my opinion about Zims and bear. Ogbeni go and sleep, I have less time for bullshits.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by jackie35(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
dainformant:
When have ladies become this violent? A female football supporter was arrested and embarrassed by angry youths after assaulting another football fan during an epic match at in Lusaka, Zambia. According to reports, the lady broke the guy's head with a bottle after an heated argument on Saturday September 24, 2016 (yesterday) . These pictures which have gone viral online -are being trailed with mixed reactions. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-what-they-did-to-this-lady-after.html

Wonder shall never end as they say "o ti fi owo obe ta tete"
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by freshcvvs: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
tdayof:
Are you so dumb? The post said she hit him with a bear bottle and I posted my opinion about Zims and bear. Ogbeni go and sleep, I have less time for bullshits.

You still couldn't correct yourself?

Chai..

Its Zambia not Zimbabwe.

And its beer not bear.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by sisisioge: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Haaaaa! Mercy of the Lord! Which kind fan them they fan reach wey blood full everywhere! Chai!
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by mentorandfriend(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
grandlexuz:

Take your ignorance to the toilet. The European nations cup was overshadowed by bitter scuffles that led to several deaths. Since when did fights and violence become an African thing. Ignoramus
I'm afraid of people like you who find reasons to justify unjustifiable things. Because it's also common in Europe, we should let it be?

You need help you silly.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by freshcvvs: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
mentorandfriend:
I'm afraid of people like you who find reasons to justify unjustifiable things. Because it's also common in Europe, we should let it be?

You need help you silly.

Unfortunately for you, it's actually common except off course you think football is only played in the UK, Germany, Spain.

It's common in France, Russia, Italy, Croatia, Serbia, Greece, Cyprus e.t.c or are these countries not in Europe/West?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Pidggin(f): 1:55am On Sep 27, 2016
giftedben:
That girl is in hot soup. You can't do that to a dude and expect to go scout free. A single blow from that dude will end her life. The police should better save the day. If not he will be acting in self defence.

How do you know this, has his blow killed anyone before?
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by giftedben: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Pidggin:

How do you know this, has his blow killed anyone before?
Don't you see the way he is pulling her. That lady can not even stand properly.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by grandlexuz(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2016
mentorandfriend:

You need help you silly.

You my friend need serious help. You could have passed your discontent without mentioning "animalistic Africans". By so doing you insulted an entire continent including yourself. That is what I call silly.
Re: Lady Breaks A Man's Head At A Football Match In Zambia - PICS by Pidggin(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
giftedben:

Don't you see the way he is pulling her. That lady can not even stand properly.

He is not the only person pulling her, look well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos / Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' / Two Sex Workers Clash Over Clients In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.