Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics (55054 Views)

Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / SARS Officers Shoot Shop Owner Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by stane007: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2018
Here is yet another story of SARS officers brutality, and a bus driver and conductor were victims of this latest attack.

According to #EndSARS campaign chief @Segalink, the incident occurred by 10pm yesterday in Ikeja when the SARS officers were harassing the bus driver and conductor. His tweets reads;

For those seeking how to contribute to #EndSARS #ReformPoliceNG given that people die daily from the impunity of the Armed Robbers and Kidnappers issued Guns by the state to run amok. Please report @YomiShogunle’s handle today for being Hateful & Abusive. #PowerBelongs2U

At about 10pm yesterday, a commercial bus stopped somewhere in Ikeja as alleged and the driver and conductor were confused on what to do to clear off the road. SARS officers showed up as usual and started harassing them. The driver pleaded but was shot in the head at point range.

This happened at the computer village in Ikeja as reported yesterday night. Yet this unconciounabke man dare mock us for holding them accountable?

U’re advised not to engage this corrupt officer occupying a sensitive position in any way. Be a better citizen & report the account. His insensitivity is affecting many bereaved families & this goes to show how corrupt the system is keeping him there. #WorstPoliceInTheWorld

The media is awash with the activities of their brigandage yet he mocks the bereaved and victims of police brutality and impunity? Please use your power people. Save Lives. #EndSARS #ReformPoliceNG

Just ask yourself this: How would a parent who found his only son being pulled out of the well covered in Maggots react to Yomi Shogunle’s daily dose of demonic insensitivity? How would the family of Angela Igwetu feel seeing his attempts at cover up?  #EndSARS #ReformPoliceNG

https://lailasnews.com/sars-officers-shoot-driver-in-the-head-at-point-range-in-ikeja/

1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by directorXixXICK(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Am I the only one thinking SARS members are more of threat to Nigerians than Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen at the moment?

313 Likes 21 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by KELVINXY: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Very sad

If they can break into someones peaceful home without a warrant and tag a well meaning Nigerian youth a fraudster with no questions asked,

I wonder what will be their defense in this case of someone blocking the road by 10pm

I'm sure this particular case won't see the light of day
sad sad sad

#EndSARS

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Kingosytex(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2018
and the illiterate Fulani man in aso rock will still turn a deaf ear

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Homeboiy: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Protest in front of BEDC office
BEDC must go

30 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by mikeweezy(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2018
A government that only care about how to get back to power

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by chicagoPD(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2018
cry Saraki has been writing letters instead of appearing at your station you didn't beat him but you can kill an innocent man trying to make a living. You all shall know no peace!

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2018
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Dottore: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2018
You are dead in this country if you know nobody. Just like I was driving away from a Bureau de change Office in Owerri road in Enugu State sometime ago. I was with my younger sister in the car, suddenly a green Toyota Carina E car drove past me and blocked me just a few yards before a mosque in the area. I applied brake suddenly.

At first I thought it was robbers. I quickly engaged the reverse gear but before I could reverse or make meaningful movement two guys had quickly alighted from the Carina E they were armed and had Police Bullet proof vests though they weren't putting on uniforms. The first shock of robbery thought left me. One was shouting "Police don't move" at the same time corking his rifle. Before I knew it the other one opened the passenger door and asked my sister to come down and enter their car so he will take her position in my car.
I quickly stepped down and demanded to know what our offence was. I had thought maybe I had committed a traffic offence but on a second thought I reasoned that we weren't on a major road and we didn't drive past any traffic light and I know very well that neither of us is a criminal so I stood my ground and refused to go anywhere.

A crowd had started gathering. A third person came down from their car and wanted to patronize me by talking softly saying that I should be a gentlemen and just follow them to SARS Office so I don't provoke the other two that they are usually impatient and ruthless. I wasn't cowed by what he was saying.

I was already aware of the police gimmick in Enugu then. They would arrest an innocent fellow, accuse you of a heinous crime or having links with criminals, detain you for days if not weeks, tactically intimidate you to save your reputation and bail your self with huge sums or else they threaten to take you Intermittently to your residence in cuffs to conduct a search.

The third person who preferred to speak more friendly asked me a few questions about what I do for a living and all that and why I went to bureau de change. I told him I just came back from China few days before then and I needed some Naira notes to clear some goods by Air freight. He said I shouldn't worry that I should just follow them that he will make sure they don't harm me but I vehemently refused. I kept demanding to know what I did. I scrolled up a number on my phone to make a call but before I knew it they seized our phones. I later obliged them, two entered my car we left while their car was coming behind.
When we got there, before we could go in, I saw a very senior Police Officer who happens to be a family friend. He was surprised seeing me there, after I told him the ordeal he felt bad and got my phones from them and handed them over to me and asked us to leave.

Why are there no stringent measures to curb the excesses of these wicked men. Why are the Police authority and other relevant Government establishments keeping mute to these countless inhuman activities by these men.

276 Likes 46 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Dupalmer: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2018
.I am a student of UNN. I am afraid of giving more details of myself. On the 25 of June, 2018 Police Officers from SARS Area Command Nsukka, Enugu State invaded our lodge on a Monday morning, while we were still asleep,they came to our off campus lodge in search of two guys that lives in the same hostel with us, so when they came,they were up to 5 to 6 in number,with their guns they broke my door,and ordered my room mate and I to go outside we initially thought they were armed robbers because they weren't on uniform. They also invaded the room next to mine, the occupants there are also two,they told them to go outside, after which their superior asked us a question,saying
"who amongst you guys goes by the name Charles and Andre,the two guys bearing the name identified themselves,they tied them and took their properties,so their superior the one by name SUNDAY DUMBIRI now told us that we should come to their station the next day being Tuesday,we were four in number,my roommate and I and also my next door neighbor we are also my departmental guys they are two in number aside from my roommate and I.Then on Tuesday afternoon we all went to their station,it was around after three in the afternoon,on getting there we met one of them popularly known as BABYLON the second in command to DUMBIRI (08060705373) he said that we should write a statement,and after the statement he told us to call somebody that will come and bail us with 20,000 each ,when we questioned him with regards to why he said we should call someday to bail us,he ordered one of his boys to put us in a police cell and that was how we spent 2 days in Police Cell. It was a horrible experience especially when you know that you are very innocent. Pls share this until it gets to the appropriate quarters. The authorities need to do something about this wicked, malicious intimidation and extortion from the police. It was difficult for my parents to raise the money to bail me. My mother and sisters cried all through. They do this in connivance with a lawyer in the Area.
This people must be stopped. Many others may have fallen victim of similar wickedness in the hands of the police. Share this until it gets to the authorities. You or your close relative may be a victim tomorrow if they are not stopped.

70 Likes 20 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by veekid(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
It took the president an hour to react to the defection of senators from APC but reverse is the case when Nigerians are been killed in broad daylight.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by notoriousbabe: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thank God he didn't dead
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
chisos. This is too much. #endSARS

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Sirpaul(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Sarzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by DONADAMS(m): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
this country may God help us...this sarz matter taya me...na why I must be uniform man for this country (police excluded)
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by asimumicheal101: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Are these ppl above the law... Criminals in uniforms
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by lilmax(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
I don't get it, his bus stopped, trying to know the problem, SARS came into the picture, he pleaded with them and the next thing he was shot. ....smh

all this SARS stories always doesn't make sense

how can someone be killed just like that?

you guys should come up with something better

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by hisgrace090: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
This people are killing more than HIV aids.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Abfinest007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
who are SARS:sars are former yahoo boys who could not pick so they join sars to pick those that are picking

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by koboko69: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
That is not a bullet wound from an AK47...or any other fire arm.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by HajimeSaito(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
embarassed

Meanwhile all these incidents of atrocities by SARS keep piling up, while Mr. Transmission is more concerned with fighting opponents of the dull-ard in the Senate. It seems punishing defecting lawmakers is more important than saving the lives of ordinary Nigerians.

20 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by phemmyfour: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
End SARS
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by chinavs9ja(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
I don't know the reasons why this SARS have not been scrapped...

I am a web developer you can check my signature if you need any kind of website

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by anibi9674: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
ok.
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by inoki247: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sars are Like Chemical Weapons in this country... may God help us..
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by wonlasewonimi: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
What kind of country is this?
Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by Emekus92(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
It is now so clear that terrorists live among us

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by imran147(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Everyday day u hear news of killing innocent Nigerians....I am scare cuz Nigerian as not safe in the hand of this murderer called Sars or NPF

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics by dermmy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Femi Falana has said we should keep SARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughtered Boy Like Goat-for-sale / Robbers Who Use Charm To Open Padlocks In Lagos Caught & Tied Up By Mob (photos) / Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.