Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Stop It! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop It! (548 Views)

I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / If You Urinate Just Before S3x, Stop It Now Or….Read Terrible Reasons / BED-WETTING: How Can I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop It! by joshua203016: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Stop all the should rule e.g * I should succeed at the interview or else I am a complete failure, he or she should be my close friend, if not I am too poor to be loved, He should date me or else I am very ugly and I may not get to be engaged for long, I should pass the exam or else I am always a failure, people around me should succeed as a group if not I am the one attracting failure because I am always attracting bad luck* many more system s of thoughts are too rigid evaluations of yourself and they are injurious to your effectiveness as a person..... therefore STOP IT or contact a psychologist to assist you get over the strange thought, they are trained to understand you, and help you get your life back in your hand from the THOUGHT systems

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Enjoy Your Woman / Sciatica SOS Review – Cure Sciatica In 7 Days / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.