Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Do You Make Of Friends Enemies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Make Of Friends Enemies (292 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Make Of Friends Enemies by Chuksjay: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
FRIEND ENEMIES #Frienemies
#Copied

Sugar - Sugar

The scarcest quality to find in men and women today is LOYALTY. You hardly find anyone with that now. someone smiles at you, laughs with you and claims to love you but still BETRAYS you.. And its so f****ing easy these days.
A deceptive smile and character is something I could have added to my own behaviour as a shock absorber when a once trusted person suddenly shows you the other side (which is their real side actually).
Someone left a sour taste in my mouth recently by acting this way. Friendly Enemies.
But no matter what, LOYALTY is what I was born with and I'll take it to my grave.
#StayTrue #SayNoToFrienemies

(1) (Reply)

I'll Continue To Blame My Predecessors For Nigeria's Woes- Buhari / Itel Smartphone For Free. / NFF Is Not Broke It Has Money To Execute Zambia Clash - Idris Adama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.