Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) (3825 Views)

Davido Caught Rocking Half Naked Girl In Quilox (pics) / 95-year-old Woman Raped And Strangled In South Africa / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by ssonn: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2016
undecided see human being eyes abeg so as in now for your mind you won come look picture of badly raped curvy girls abii?
mahn there is God oo. you need Jesus.
you no fit say eyah oh I pity them oo chai scroll pass you won come look.
hahaha
all the Best for you oo.
am out out wait for pic....loading.....
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Olodo

8 Likes

Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by bostish(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Ode lasan.
Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by ssonn: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
hahaha....I am sorry for disappointing you all....pls this shouldn't stop you from voting for me in my bid to become the youngest president of naija call Mr 2019
thanks I love all ma fans.

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by Nasri100(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
ssonn:
undecided see human being eyes abeg so as in now for your mind you won come look picture of badly raped curvy girls abii?
mahn there is God oo. you need Jesus.
you no fit say eyah oh I pity them oo chai scroll pass you won come look.
hahaha
all the Best for you oo.
am out out wait for pic....loading.....
cheesy cheesy

You are really shallow. It is your curvy sister they will rape. Promoting rape and anarchy.
Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by ssonn: 4:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Nasri100:

You are really shallow. It is your curvy sister they will rape. Promoting rape and anarchy.
Hi ham sowie for disapointing ya eyes. You came for curvy gial and didnt so nuffin eyah you are pitied take heart you hear?
But if you want so by all means you can ask your mother to show you she.will.
Its only dah wan yhu har pamites to see.

1 Like

Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by Nasri100(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
ssonn:

Hi ham sowie for disapointing ya eyes. You came for curvy gial and didnt so nuffin eyah you are pitied take heart you hear?
But if you want so by all means you can ask your mother to show you she.will.
Its only dah wan yhu har pamites to see.

Curvy girl? I was worried about girls getting raped and this r etard is talking about Curvy girl. Are there no longer Curvy girls photos on google. You are truly a top notch idiot.
Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by Nasri100(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
ssonn:
hahaha....I am sorry for disappointing you all....pls this shouldn't stop you from voting for me in my bid to become the youngest president of naija call Mr 2019
thanks I love all ma fans.

Oh and enjoy your joke. Maybe your sister or mum will be the next victim of rape then you will fully understand the sensitivity. R etard.
Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by ssonn: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nasri100:

Oh and enjoy your joke. Maybe your sister or mum will be the next victim of rape then you will fully understand the sensitivity. R etard.
who is promotion rape?
I wonder why you are so interested in this thread.
Re: Two Curvy Girls Badly Raped And Left Naked (photos) by slimnick(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nasri100:

is dis suppose to be anoda form of correction!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

When An Igbo Guy Is Undergoing Deliverance (photos) / A Funny "Joke" I Picked Up. . .The Businessman and His Wife / I Bet You Can't View This Pics Without Laughing....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.