Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan (636 Views)

Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor / Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by oluwasegun400: 3:42am On Sep 26, 2016
The man pictured above is Mr. Damilare Adesiyan, a taxi driver based in Ibadan.

A passenger allegedly forgot a bag containing N170k, a laptop and valuable documents in his taxi but instead of making away with the booty, Mr. Adesiyan reported the incident at the police station.

The police eventually helped to trace the owner of the bag.

According to the facebook user who shared the story on his facebook page,everything in the bag was intact just as the owner left it.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/26/photos-taxi-driver-returns-n170k-a-laptop-left-in-his-car-in-ibadan/

Lalasticlala

Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:44am On Sep 26, 2016
He is retarded from look of his picture. Even zahra wont return that kudi grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Congrats to a True Patriot cool

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 26, 2016
*sighs*

Seriously

Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Finally a good news coming from ibadan, praise the Lord sombori.cheesy
Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by Standing5(m): 3:55am On Sep 26, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
He is retàrded from look of his picture. Even zahra wont return that kudi grin cheesy
See how change begins with me fire is spreading fast?
Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by faithugo64(f): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2016
taxi drivers in naija don repent o
Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by PoeticJazco(m): 4:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Me: Reporting Live From NCAN Zimbabwe

Commander: What's the situation corporal?

Me: It's the Afonjas again but this time they did something good. One of their own returned a sum of 170k and a laptop.

Commander: Really.. Are you sure you've confirmed the name is from that brown roofs region?

Me: Yessir.. It seems not all of them are thief like tinubu and saraki.

Commander: Ok.. Copy That.

Me: Over..

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Standing5:
See how change begins with me fire is spreading fast?
Shut up my friend ... people has been returning items since beginning of the world. Don't play that cracked music for me angry shocked
Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by seunlayi(m): 5:48am On Sep 26, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
He is retarded from look of his picture. Even zahra wont return that kudi grin cheesy
People like you need to be put in police custody even before committing any crime

1 Like

Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by shikshark: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Based in ibadan......not from ibadan
Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by GdexFolami(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2016
These are the type of taxi drivers that we need in nigeria not the ones that will see ordinary nokia c2 plus 1k and pocket it hmmm
But if the taxi driver dey forward to being rewarded by d govt lolz I laugh in spainish ,if na buhari see am you think say he go return am? Ok ooo

1 Share

Re: Photo: Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Even in ds recession, there are still gud Nigerians. I c hope in ds nation.

(1) (Reply)

Data Analysis Using Advanced Microsoft Excel Features / Fumigation Training / Please Watch This Video It Has Very Good Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.