Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Cant Predict When Recessionll End Finance Minister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Cant Predict When Recessionll End Finance Minister (300 Views)

Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court, Urges Finance Minister, EFCC To Sto / 10 Ways Nigeria Can Avoid Another 'disastrous' Recession — Finance Minister / #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Predict When Recessionll End Finance Minister by yusbaklee(m): 4:31am On Sep 26, 2016
The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, has said that she cannot predict when the nation will get out of the current economic recession.

She, however, said that some of the efforts of the government to reflate the economy had started yielding results.

The minister, who spoke in an interview in Abuja, stated, I dont want to predict when we will get out of recession. Let me tell you that we will get into growth and thats how you get out of recession, because of the
stimulus that we are providing.
And it may take longer than we would like, but we will definitely get out of it. We are already seeing some positive signs in agriculture and solid minerals;and with what we are trying to do with other sectors, I am very sure we will get out of it soon.

The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, had last week stated that the country would start getting out of recession by the fourth quarter of the year.

He had said, We are already in the valley, the only direction is to go up the hill and the government is doing everything possible to ensure that we move up the hill. I am optimistic that based on the actions being taken by the monetary and fiscal authorities, the fourth quarter results will show evidence that we have started to move out of recession.
http://yusbaklee.com/2016/09/26/i-cant-predict-when-recessionll-end-finance-minister/
Re: I Cant Predict When Recessionll End Finance Minister by Royals1st: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2016
U see the ur self anyway is good u say the fact unlike uncle lie lie so all of una way still dey get hope in this GOVT una don hear correct from Adeosun oooo
Re: I Cant Predict When Recessionll End Finance Minister by segebase(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2016
guess we r in for it till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Is It Our Fault That We Fail??? / Politicians Storm Owerri To Grace Fr George Celebration. / Dear Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.