Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

#has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? (474 Views)

Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court, Urges Finance Minister, EFCC To Sto / 10 Ways Nigeria Can Avoid Another 'disastrous' Recession — Finance Minister / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? by Chiebunigom: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please dear fellow Nigerians, something has been bothering me since last week, after having listened to and watched the news showing on the different local TV channels and radio stations in the country and most recently, the federal executive council (FEC) meetings presided over by the Acting President Osibanjo.
Could someone tell me where our Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun is?
Has she gone AWOL?
Our country is in deep recession, people are really suffering! Bleeding!!
We need to hear consistently from our Able Minister about the situation of things in the country. But we don't!!!!!
So please tell me, WHERE IS OUR FINANCE MINISTER
Re: #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? by Chiebunigom: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lalasticlala!!
Please help push this to the front page.
Re: #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? by yarimo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mtcheeew undecided
Re: #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? by Chiebunigom: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew undecided
You didn't havehave to sigh, if you have the answers, do let us know, OK?
Re: #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too??? by yarimo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chiebunigom:

You didn't havehave to sigh, if you have the answers, do let us know, OK?
ok I SMH for you. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Caution / Nigerian Humanist Leo Igwe Acknowledges That Gay Rights Are Human Rights / Covenant Day Of Open Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.