Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Biggest Snake In The World Found - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Biggest Snake In The World Found (2069 Views)

Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room / Man Kills Huge Snake In Kwara State (photos) / PHOTOS: Man Kills Huge Snake In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Snake In The World Found by DonEffiong(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2016
THIS is the moment a gigantic 33-FEET-long anaconda was found by terrified builders on a construction site in Brazil.

The huge reptile, which weighs in at at a whopping 63 stone, was discovered by the workers after they carried out a controlled explosion in the Cave of Altamira in the northern state of Para.

Construction workers in Brazil found a 33feet long anaconda
The beast was discovered while they were carrying out a controlled explosion
Giant anaconda found in Brazillian building site
Video footage taken by one of the crew pans down the snake's enormous body - which measures one metre in diameter.

After making the frightening discovery, the workers chained the animal to a crane and later lifted it up to reveal its yellow spotted under belly - a move which was criticised in the comments when the clip was uploaded to YouTube.

It's claimed the builders killed the snake rather than leave it in its natural habitat but this has not been confirmed.

Others believe the animal may have died in the explosion, possibly being hit by falling debris, as its head appeared flat in the video footage.

One user wrote: "I'm not sure this is real, but if it is, shame on these people for killing it! A snake that big has probably been alive for a very long time now, just to be killed for a few pictures? What a waste."
Some have criticised the workers for chaining up the massive reptile
They claim it looks like it has been killed
Others say it may have died in the explosion having been hit by falling debris
Another said: "Human be like 'oh look a giant rare snake and it maybe the last species on this earth, so lets kill it and show it to the world'."

The Guinness World Record for the longest snake in captivity is currently held by Medusa, a snake in Kansas City, US, which measures 25 feet 2in long.

[https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1849377/terrifying-33ft-anaconda-discovered-lurking-in-caves-near-dam-construction-site-in-brazil/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160925-_-News-_-597417580] [Terrifying 33ft anaconda discovered lurking in caves near dam construction site in Brazil] is good,have a look at it!

1 Share

Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by youngaz(m): 5:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Kileleyi ke?shockedshocked ...wat kind of snake is diz...if dis 1 swallow elephant sef he go still dey hungry ooo...
I love watching their documentaries on NatGeo Wild bt 4 real life?....cheesycheesy make i no talkcheesycheesy
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by DonEffiong(m): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by Danfuster(m): 5:49am On Sep 26, 2016
DonEffiong:

youngaz:

Chai... See as una dey book space... #EndTimeSpaceBooker
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by seunlayi(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2016
How will they keep such a huge creature? Oh! I learnt nairaland now has a zoo. I pray it swallow all the tribalist in this forum

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by segebase(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by Opistorincos(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2016
A bigger one lives in my backyard
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by busterr(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2016
that must be a screen shot from the anaconda snake movie.
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by ObaKlaz: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Front page loading... E be like say all these Mods get Serpentine spirit! grin
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by gulfer: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Where's Lalasticlala to take this to El-Dorado cool cool cool
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by oyatmicah(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2016
d pinshure is as old as Buhari, lying Muhammed detected.
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by Benjom(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmn... Too much of watching 'computer chronicles' is bad for your health Op.
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by nepapole(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2016
If dis tin make FP, make i ......
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by mikool007(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Poor editing skill, all fake
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by ibkgab001: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Older picture
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by DonEffiong(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
mikool007:
Poor editing skill, all fake
have u check d source and the video before saying its fake?
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by seguun(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
hmmm!
Re: The Biggest Snake In The World Found by ultmatmus(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
i don't support animal brutality oo
but Imagine they should free this kind of Snake do you think it wouldn't have all those construction workers....

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Etisalat 1gb Free (UPDATED METHOD) / NASA Confirms Milkyway Galaxy Will Crash Into Andromeda Galaxy! / India Becomes 4th Country In The World To Successful Test SCRAMJET ROCKET ENGINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.