Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki (26954 Views)

"My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Man's Fingers Cut Off Niger State During Failed Kidnap Attempt. Graphic Photos / Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Oyinlade07(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Missmossy:
Eww that must have hurt embarassed

Three kids all at once!! Is he normal??
I don't think d man is normal...His brain should be examined...
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Kakamorufu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Another grinding stone hèádéd shapéd yèasterner at it again. Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
olumaxi:
Biafran Flat heads and crime r lyk 5 and 6......a yoruba just returned 170k and a laptop forgotten in his taxi to d owner....God bless d yoruba race
Now read what u just put up there again and tell me if it makes sense. #tribalists are evil

1 Like

Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Shym3xx: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol.

Freecocoa. grin

I see a pattern.

I'm out, yo.

1 Like

Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by nextprince: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
olumaxi:
Biafran Flat heads and crime r lyk 5 and 6......a yoruba just returned 170k and a laptop forgotten in his taxi to d owner....God bless d yoruba race
Amen. But a Igbo will gladly take it and thank Chineke.

1 Like

Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Originalsly: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Something not right.... stuck his finger in all three children before the mother heard screaming?..and she is in the kitchen? Hmmm.... maybe something not cool between the guy and the wife or the guy saw something he shouldn't have seen.
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by nextprince: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
favoryte33:
Now read what u just put up there again and tell me if it makes sense. #tribalists are evil
Forget that thing, that's the best post in this thread so far grin grin grin.
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by nextprince: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oyinlade07:
I don't think d man is normal...His brain should be examined...
He is very normal, it is in the blood of those flat heads grin. It is a very normal situation for them.
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Adetayo1978(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
These repulsive acts have always been the order of the day in this country of ours. What pleasure will he derive from fingering private parts'?
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by AuroraB(f): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
emilo26:
He is poor and he had the guts to defile the children of the rich and his boss for that matter. His jail term go start from here and continue till enternity.
As in eeeeeehn? Broke as* odibo wey no think of him life fa. Dey for allow touts treat him eff up before handing him to the police angry
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by xtervaganza(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Grinding stone head again?

Make these guys calm down Na
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by glossy6(f): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
olumaxi:

We know the Olas and Kayodes than what you are portraying here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by mira24(f): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmm ebonyi again,,
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls I need a good and reliable journalist but not from sun newspaper. My number 08066418040
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by nuelzz04(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Stop this tribal war!!
he wants to b noticed

You just gave him wat he wanted cry
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by danot1030: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
This people from this region huhn.
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
nextprince:

Forget that thing, that's the best post in this thread so far grin grin grin.
well ur opinion though. Doesn't make u more or less right... I think d hausas are d most mature tribe in 9ja but for a few bad eggs causing problems.
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Thylord(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Pls those people no be igbo abeg.they denied there igboship during the biafra war.they claim that they are either cross river or cameroon i cant remember all i know is that they are not igbo.you are free to like and share but pls dont quote me.if you do thundeer will play ludo with you.
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Jacko1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
I know say na dat backward

Okpa selling

Abacha making

Chewingstick hawking

Gala running

La casera moving state ebonyi go do dis kain nansense
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Mekanus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
You all moafuckers should condemn the crime and the individual involved and leave the state where it happened. There is no state in Nigeria that we don't hear of such crime. Stop this hatred and sentiments, Nigeria as a whole is a crime hub.
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by famousroland(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
The title of this story says "How man defiled his boss 3 daughters" but when I read this story the writer didn't narrate how it happen, hmmm
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Rozaystunna(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Stop this tribal war!!
its funny tho
Hello how are you
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Rozaystunna(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Missmossy:
Eww that must have hurt embarassed

Three kids all at once!! Is he normal??
eeewww" lmao
Trust me it is sweet, just lemme do it sofrisofri wink
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Please no Tribalism here.. angry

Just condemn the crime and keep it moving. angry
so you can talk this way. I never knew. Oh, cos the news comes from your region?
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by MadCow1: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
wizzakosh:
so you can talk this way. I never knew. Oh, cos the news comes from your region?

grin
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by plendil: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
it happend in afikpo, not abakaliki
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by olumaxi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Stop this tribal war!!
ok madam.....but na dem b founder of NCAN.........notwithstandin,no race is isolated from crime...we av d good and bad in everi race...my comments dia is just for fun of d NCAN south-east branch....aint in no way a tribalist
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by chuckschukwurah(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
mmmmm na waoal!
Re: Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki by suruwilliams(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
redcliff:

Na why una no fit make am in life. See the kine useless and free work una dey do...May God have mercy on the people that depend or look up to you..
bros you harsh o I just check your picture and am very sure we never meet for this planet earth before haba even though i offend you for dream you go tell me make i apologize nah
Anyways you try you when Don make am "ADEKE"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Bags 3 Years In Jail For Beating His Nigerian Friend Over A $500 Debt / Sex Worker Nab One Of Their Clients Who Didn’t Pay (Photos) / Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.