Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Preparing For October 1st - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Preparing For October 1st (293 Views)

Imagine! Slay Queen Pictured In Class Preparing For Exam In Style / Are You Preparing For IELTS Exam? Please Come In. / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For October 1st by pojomatics(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Pojomatics Inspirational Packets (PIP)
DATE: 26/09/2016
Article Title: PREPARATION TOWARDS OCTOBER 1th: BRINGING OUT GOOD OUT OF OUR NAZARETH
DEDICATED TO: Sir Peter Akumaye

I want to thank God for bringing me this far in the month of October. In this month, I have connected with met men like Donatus, Daniel Dike, Material, Kutaj, Solomon Dappa, Mr. Peter Akumaye and a host of others. I also want to thank Sir Soaak Seth for this constant encouragement. For you who keep reading, I want to say a big thank you to you.
As we slowly arrive at another Independence celebration coupled with the economic recession, it is high time the Nigerian youth wake up to Nigeria’s call. We need to Discover, Develop and Deploy all that is in us. It’s time to take advantage of problems and trade with them. Martin Luther king was not a government official, he just Discover a problem –RACISM— which he was ready to solve. Ben Okotie-Eboh is no Politician, he is making the society a better place through his radio stations. Zion Oshiobugie isn’t waiting to be the commissioner of Education but he has decided to be a solution to the youths of Delta State. You don’t need to be in power to start the building process of a better nation, you just need to take responsibility to BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. I would leave you with the article I wrote the day the idea of writing an October first article came. ENJOY
Good day my beloved Readers. I am not tired of expressing my heartfelt gratitude to all of you who keep reading my articles. I thank those who keep their comments coming in and those who just read and comment in their mind. I must commend Mr. Seth Akinbulumo, the CEO of Soaak 103 Consult, who keeps pushing me into the ocean of inspiration where I cannot but drink up large amount of inspiration. I celebrate God’s grace in your life Sir.
As I thought of what to write this day, a lot of ideas/articles tried to get the spotlight but one question confronted me like David did to Goliath, “WHAT IS YOUR DREAM FOR NIGERIA?”. As I tried to answer the question, another question popped out, “WHAT DO YOU SEE NIGERIA BECOMING IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS?”. I was totally blown away because I could not categorically answer that question. What about you? Were you able to answer the question? Or you still think like most Nigerians that think nothing can be done to help this country. I am reminded of a town in the Bible that had a similar case like that of Nigeria. It is the town called NARAZETH.
Nazareth was seen as the hole in the map. She was seen as a dark city, She was so filled with ‘corrupted files’ but still A VISION WAS BIRTH OUT OF HER and at the manifestation of the vision statement, Nathanael asked, ”CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF NAZERETH?”(John1:46). After the Vision fully deployed himself, they still didn’t believe—they possessed unbelief which was a product of a wrong thinking pattern—in the Vision and so, no MIRACLE (positive change) occurred (Matt.13:58) for them. What a touching story for change to be close to you yet you couldn’t partake.
Despite the darkness that clouds our beloved nation, irrespective of the thick darkness of corruption, even as we approach the economic recession town, the question is, “DO YOU BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF NIGERIA? Or you are looking for the opportunity to run out of the intense heat of the country?
I BELIEVE A NEW NIGERIA VOID OF CORRUPTION IS POSSIBLE. I SO BELIEVE IN IT THAT I DEVELOP MY SELF DAILY TO MEET UP WITH THE FUTURE DEMAND OF THE NEW NATION. What is your dream about Nigeria? Where do you see us in ten years time?
The only reason we still complain is because we are looking at where the ball is currently but few who are ready to be part of the future are looking at where the ball is going to. I really don’t know how to express what’s boiling in me.
Just as I got to this particular point in writing, I felt an unusual inspiration to write a small pamphlet to be shared across the country if possible and if you believe in this new Nigeria vision, do well to support this project financially…
INTERACTIVE SESSION!
How do you see the article? WHAT IS YOUR VISION FOR NIGERIA? HOW DO WE DRIVE THE NEW VISION INTO THE MINDS OF CITIZENS TO RUN WITH? Am not expecting much people to comment but expect just a few who are ready to be part of the future… ANTICIPATING OCTOBER 1th
WRITER: Pojomatics
www.facebook.com/pojomatics
You can be part of this vision by simply donating a token so this article to get to every Nigerian Youth across the country. We have a limited time to make this work: NOTHING IS TOO SMALL
# UNLIMITED POJOMATICS

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought / Looking For A Job? Start Your Career In IT Field / Transfer To Esep Le Berger University Cotonou Benin Republic From Ur University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.