Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) (26913 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Bovi Celebrates Rita Dominic Birthday As He Remembers The 1st Time They Met / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by dazekid(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Smart man. As recession dey in session he kukuma do the birthday for house.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by odogwu9(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Sugarcious:
Free Basics Ohhhh

Why Can't I View Pictures??!!!

Make sure u r logged in...or maybe ur fone kpalasa too much for nairaland
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Mentos. capsules pack is now 130 Naira!!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by OsuGanja(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2016
tyson99:
Chai in this recession people still dey do baiday,my own baiday is coming and my hrt is doing gbimgbim but if money no show na to just thank God for life and go people's house to chop since na xmas day

Just yesterday i lost 500naira and i was moody all tru grin grin grin

BABA GOD PICK MY CALL OOO

E go better bro,just hustle and have Faith...
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by elvfab4(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Sugarcious:
Free Basics Ohhhh

I nor care to knw the fone u day use
Bt, the problem is the useless small phone ure using
Cus am seein bovi, baske mawt nd odas un my small nokia touch grin
Sugarcious:
Free Basics Ohhhh

I nor care to knw the fone u day use
Bt, the problem is the useless small phone ure using
Cus am seein bovi, baske mawt nd odas un my small nokia touch

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by AuroraB(f): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
handysuzy:
grin The two best comedians in Naija...HBD Bovi
Best Wey Gordons kwanu undecided grin
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Ejytex(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na over pweshness dey worry basketmouth.Guy u pwesh joor
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by Ejytex(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
tyson99:
Chai in this recession people still dey do baiday,my own baiday is coming and my hrt is doing gbimgbim but if money no show na to just thank God for life and go people's house to chop since na xmas day

Just yesterday i lost 500naira and i was moody all tru grin grin grin

BABA GOD PICK MY CALL OOO
Hahaha sowi for d lost bro.its well
Re: Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) by charlesucheh(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
ONE SPONTANEOUS DUDE IN THE INDUSTRY I'LL ALWAYS RESPECT!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROS!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogenna Ekwubiri: Beauty Queen Is Beyond Beautiful Face But Ability To Unify / Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.