Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better (1274 Views)

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! / Infinix Zero 4 (X555) and Zero 4 Plus (X602) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by steveneche(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2016
When blackberry was still a phone, there was no doubt that the bold family rocks better than the curve family... But now that Android has taken over, which amongst the infinix family rocks better, hot, note or zero family?
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by sheylarhh(m): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Note family

1 Like

Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by Worksunlimited: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Note family... Hot note and hot note pro to be specific.. All other ones under the note family na pure rubbish..
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by adeniyilamlek(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
All infinix note
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by sheddy03: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
steveneche:
When blackberry was still a phone, there was no doubt that the bold family rocks better than the curve family... But now that Android has taken over, which amongst the infinix family rocks better, hot, note or zero family?
I think the note family is great. comes with better battery, no note comes with battery less than 4000mAh..

1 Like

Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by sheddy03: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Worksunlimited:
Note family... Hot note and hot note pro to be specific.. All other ones under the note family na pure rubbish..
I started using infinix phones with hot note pro, I love the octacore processor and the 4000mAh battery. I then moved over to note 2. same processor and battery, but with bigger screen and better camera than hot note pro.
I disagree with you when you say other than hot note and hot note pro, all other note are rubbish. you are wrong. my note 2 is running on android 6 XOS right now, its keeping with the trend.
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by Rozaystunna(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Note fam
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by Worksunlimited: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
sheddy03:

I started using infinix phones with hot note pro, I love the octacore processor and the 4000mAh battery. I then moved over to note 2. same processor and battery, but with bigger screen and better camera than hot note pro.
I disagree with you when you say other than hot note and hot note pro, all other note are rubbish. you are wrong. my note 2 is running on android 6 XOS right now, its keeping with the trend.

I handled the note 3 over the weekend.. Held it against my hot note... Compared both.. To be honest i still prefer the hot note.. Majorly cos of its screen size.. Infinix should have continued with the 5.5inch screen instead of increasing it..

I bet u.. They would have had more sales compared to their current sales...

Hot note and hot note pro remains their bestselling device till date..
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by Emykray(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
For me d zero family is the best especially the zero 3 family no infinix phone I mean none beats the zero 3 in terms of performance and specs. Even the latest infinix phones can't be compared 2 d zero 3 odas are just same specs with maybe bigger ba3 and screen size. FINISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by bobo65(m): 3:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Emykray:
For me d zero family is the best especially the zero 3 family no infinix phone I mean none beats the zero 3 in terms of performance and specs. Even the latest infinix phones can't be compared 2 d zero 3 odas are just same specs with maybe bigger ba3 and screen size. FINISH!!!

No mind them
Zero 2 caused mass murder too sef

Crystal display, the phone is dope
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by Mr2things: 4:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Emykray:
I think you're the only human being with sense here grin the rest just carry heads like soldier ants dey reason alike.. .. ..
Re: Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better by EniyoskyGoodman(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Infinix hotnote pro and infinix note 2...Pls frnd wich one is the best

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Note 3 Smartphone / Payme.ng Reviews: Best Alternative To Paypal To Send And Receive Money / Itel 1408

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.