Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? (6485 Views)

Help!!! Infinix Hot 11 Play Sim Processor Syncing Sim Contact Distorts Network / Please Help... Infinix S4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 7 / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 2:47am On Feb 09, 2018
I WANT TO PURCHASE A NEW INFINIX PHONE BUT HAVING DIFFICULT TIME SELECTING :
THESE ARE BOTH SPECS I NEED GUIDANCE ?

GUYS TO BE FRANK I DONT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE SPECS THINGS HERE.....HELP ME AND PRICE WHICH ONE I GO BUY.....
I WANT A PHONE THAT BATTERY CAN LAST ......

Note 4 Pro Specs:

SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
4G LTE: YES
Screen Size : 5.7 Inches FHD IPS Touchscreen
Screen Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
Processor Type: Octa-core CPU, MediaTek MT6753 Chipset
RAM: 3GB
Internal Storage: 32 GB.
Stylus pen (X-pen)
Back Camera: 13MP camera & Dual LED Flash
Front Camera: 8MP
Front-Mounted Fingerprint scanner
Battery: 4500 mAh Non-Removable

Zero 5 Specs:

5.98-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (368ppi), 500 nits
2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 MT6753 CPU with 6GB RAM
Android 7.0 (Nougat)
64GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
12MP + 13MP Dual Rear Camera and 16MP Front Camera
Optical Image Stabilisation
4G LTE Data
Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
USB Type C (first for Infinix)
4350 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Hi Friend both device are great....im currently using Note 4 Pro .Note 4 Pro or Note series is for wider screen,battery,Full edge premium feel etc Note 4 Pro comes with Xpen Stylus which you can make use smart gesture functionality
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by LizzyWiz(f): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Looking at the specs if a wide screen lover Note 4 Pro is perfect choice
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by XIcywongh: 2:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Can you outline what you love in a phone ?
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by XIcywongh: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Based on that i can advice you on which you need ....okay
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by XIcywongh: 3:02am On Feb 09, 2018
What phone are you currently using now ?
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by skino4united(m): 4:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Without bias or prejudice, I have used the note 4 Pro and must confess its a beauty and well spec'd device to behold. Good display, camera, battery life, fast charge, ram and rom. It's a great buy comparing it's spec with the price point. So, you won't be making a mistake if you #takecharge by going for it.
Now to the baba of them all which is my current device as I'm typing now, the Almighty Infinix zero 5. The zero 5 is a flagship range device and it's specs wows most people when you check out its price point. Infinix did a great job with this device. To be candid, I was expecting it to be more expensive considering it's specs but it's very affordable. Comes with 6gb of ram, 64GB rom, 5.98 inch, 4350mah battery, dual 12mp+13mp wide and telephoto rear cameras with a wide range of features like portrait mode, HDR auto and HDR manual mode, beauty mode, time lapse mode, professional mode, panorama, night mode, 10x optical zoom,etc while the selfie camera is a whooping 16mp with Bokeh mode, wide selfie, beauty, time lapse mode etc. Pictures come out crystal clear and well detailed, Multitasking is a breeze, display is very bright and vivid, battery performance is very good. Infact, I can go on and on.
I never regretted for a single second buying the device.
Now to my verdict, both devices are great but the zero 5 is far better and that's very obvious if you check and compare the specs. So my candid advise is for you to #staytrue and go for the zero 5 if money is not the problem.
Whichever you decide to finally go for, I'm here to deliver to your doorstep and u can pay on delivery. Inbox me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to place ur orders... Jumia and yudala sales consultant
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by iheartellah(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2018
The zero 5 has some really interesting and modern specs (USB type c and optical image stabilization) plus a bigger screen.
I advise you go for it.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by ahless(m): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Please bro go for infinix zero 5 pro
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Unequivocally I will say go for the zero 5. It is the company's flagship device with premium specs. The 6gb ram make operation on the phone a smooth experience. Zero 5 comes XOS Hummingbird. The price is about 30k higher than note 4 pro, but it is worth every penny
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by harri25(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
pls dont buy the note 4 pro,the return button is too fast it jump like 2 to 3 times.i used the fone and regret buying it.but the fone am using now is the zero 5,its just amazing a wonderful fone to fee4.bro if money is not the problem pls go for zero 5.if ur a glo subscriber dont worry cos its support glo 4glite.

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2018
Just get a Nokia 5 and enjoy your life.
We're talking real phone here.
It's even cheaper than the Zero 5 by far.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Tallesty1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
LizzyWiz:
Hi Friend both device are great....im currently using Note 4 Pro .Note 4 Pro or Note series is for wider screen,battery,Full edge premium feel etc Note 4 Pro comes with Xpen Stylus which you can make use smart gesture functionality
What do you mean by full edge premium feel?
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tell me more about Nokia phones thats better than Note 4 Pro and Zero 5
HeyCorleone:

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
I dont want waste my money please
HeyCorleone:

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Zero 5 is 6G Ram ? Whoaa this is amazing how much ?
harri25:
pls dont buy the note 4 pro,the return button is too fast it jump like 2 to 3 times.i used the fone and regret buying it.but the fone am using now is the zero 5,its just amazing a wonderful fone to fee4.bro if money is not the problem pls go for zero 5.if ur a glo subscriber dont worry cos its support glo 4glite.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
But Note 4 Pro has Xpen kind of Samsung Note series?
harri25:
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nokia available in Nigeria market ?
HeyCorleone:

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thanks but Zero 5 comes with sensors ?
pharmtasy:
Unequivocally I will say go for the zero 5. It is the company's flagship device with premium specs. The 6gb ram make operation on the phone a smooth experience. Zero 5 comes XOS Hummingbird. The price is about 30k higher than note 4 pro, but it is worth every penny
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Zero 5 must be an amazing device any pictures of features ?
ahless:
Please bro go for infinix zero 5 pro
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
I love what i am seeing here it seems Zero 5 is my choice can i use Google VR
iheartellah:
The zero 5 has some really interesting and modern specs (USB type c and optical image stabilization) plus a bigger screen.
I advise you go for it.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by 10thElement: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
harri25:
hey bro I'm sure while u were using note 4 pro the screen protector you used was not the original one that came with the device . users who complained about the same issue u are talking about used road side screen protector
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
skino4united:
Without bias or prejudice, I have used the note 4 Pro and must confess its a beauty and well spec'd device to behold. Good display, camera, battery life, fast charge, ram and rom. It's a great buy comparing it's spec with the price point. So, you won't be making a mistake if you #takecharge by going for it.
Now to the baba of them all which is my current device as I'm typing now, the Almighty Infinix zero 5. The zero 5 is a flagship range device and it's specs wows most people when you check out its price point. Infinix did a great job with this device. To be candid, I was expecting it to be more expensive considering it's specs but it's very affordable. Comes with 6gb of ram, 64GB rom, 5.98 inch, 4350mah battery, dual 12mp+13mp wide and telephoto rear cameras with a wide range of features like portrait mode, HDR auto and HDR manual mode, beauty mode, time lapse mode, professional mode, panorama, night mode, 10x optical zoom,etc while the selfie camera is a whooping 16mp with Bokeh mode, wide selfie, beauty, time lapse mode etc. Pictures come out crystal clear and well detailed, Multitasking is a breeze, display is very bright and vivid, battery performance is very good. Infact, I can go on and on.
I never regretted for a single second buying the device.
Now to my verdict, both devices are great but the zero 5 is far better and that's very obvious if you check and compare the specs. So my candid advise is for you to #staytrue and go for the zero 5 if money is not the problem.
Whichever you decide to finally go for, I'm here to deliver to your doorstep and u can pay on delivery. Inbox me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to place ur orders... Jumia and yudala sales consultant
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olawiz:
I dont want waste my money please

So you feel Nokia is a waste of money? Lol.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by Olawiz: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thats why i asked you to tell me more about Nokia havent hd of dem for long
HeyCorleone:

So you feel Nokia is a waste of money? Lol.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olawiz:
Thats why i asked you to tell me more about Nokia havent hd of dem for long

Okay.

I use the Nokia 2.

If you check the Specs on paper, you'd feel very disappointed. I was too when I bought it. But I had forgotten that Nokia is not these Chinese companies. Nokia is Nokia. If they say their phone has "ABC" then be rest assured that it has "ABC" to the very best.

Nokia phones are on an Xperia/Samsung level. They use Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, and the cameras are lit. I'm telling you man. Even tho mine is Nokia's definition of low budget, it has a premium feel. Gorilla Glass 3 Screen. 4100mah. No jokes. The battery dey last. And the best thing here is their phones are pure Android, so be sure of updates, like mine now has been promised upgrade to Oreo 8.1.

Honestly y'all should give Nokia a chance.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by XIcywongh: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
So you think Nokia 2 is better than Zero 5 ? Let me see a full specs comparison
HeyCorleone:

Okay.

I use the Nokia 2.

If you check the Specs on paper, you'd feel very disappointed. I was too when I bought it. But I had forgotten that Nokia is not these Chinese companies. Nokia is Nokia. If they say their phone has "ABC" then be rest assured that it has "ABC" to the very best.

Nokia phones are on an Xperia/Samsung level. They use Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, and the cameras are lit. I'm telling you man. Even tho mine is Nokia's definition of low budget, it has a premium feel. Gorilla Glass 3 Screen. 4100mah. No jokes. The battery dey last. And the best thing here is their phones are pure Android, so be sure of updates, like mine now has been promised upgrade to Oreo 8.1.

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
XIcywongh:
So you think Nokia 2 is better than Zero 5 ? Let me see a full specs comparison

I was comparing the Nokia 5 or 6. Which are way better by cost and specs.

I didn't say the Nokia 2.
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by pharmtasy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Don't ever make the mistake of comparing Nokia 5 to zero 5. Even the Nokia 6 2018 is no match. The infinix zero 5 beats the Nokia 5 in all aspects. http://www.infinixmobility.com/ng/smartphone/zero-5/

https://m.gsmarena.com/nokia_5-8571.php
The above links will enlighten you more
HeyCorleone:

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by XIcywongh: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
So based on your point Chinese phones aint running pure android ?
Zero 5 is internationally approved by gsmarena,phonearena,Google and Android city...so lets be realistic do a full compariosn with any latest Nokia flagship with Zero 5
HeyCorleone:

I was comparing the Nokia 5 or 6. Which are way better by cost and specs.

I didn't say the Nokia 2.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by XIcywongh: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
I was wondering ,Infinix Zero 5 flagship is an outstanding device
pharmtasy:
Don't ever make the mistake of comparing Nokia 5 to zero 5. Even the Nokia 6 2018 is no match. The infinix zero 5 beats the Nokia 5 in all aspects. http://www.infinixmobility.com/ng/smartphone/zero-5/

https://m.gsmarena.com/nokia_5-8571.php
The above links will enlighten you more
Re: Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? by 10thElement: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Okay.

I use the Nokia 2.

......You guys that failed the world ....you are coming here to talk . oga carry Nokia pass commot from here..... Ate our money in the past sold polyphonic ringtone device for 50-70k ..chinese people open our eyes ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 Discussion Thread / How To Enable Inbuilt Screen Recorder On Tecno Pouvoir 3 / Wow!!! October 2016 Best Airtel Data Plan Bundles & Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.