Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " (1181 Views)

Help Me Out Nairalanders(i Scored 218) / Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide / I Dont When 2016 Nabteb Gce Result Will Be Out Nairalanders Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by ClassCaptain(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2016
The Crave for a high quality and world standard comic series in Nigeria that will be able to compete with comic series all around the world has just gotten a major boost with the Launch of Imagini Comics and their official first title " THE RENEGADES".

The Comic series which is set in Lagos deals with everyday issues Nigerians home and abroad can relate with such as corruption, Child trafficking and other salient issues.

With a strong storyline and Good graphical representation, Imagini comics is set to take the Nigeria comic team by storm ..

Imagini comics is a combined effort of nairalanders, iamtjx, Sektion,Classcaptain and ife.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by ClassCaptain(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
PREVIEW

The full and colour graphics title series can be seen on our official website at

www.Napstand.com.

Facebook - https://ww.facebook.com/imaginicomics

2 Shares

Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by ClassCaptain(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Comments by Fans and Comic lovers
Lalasticlala,Dominique,Seun ... Thank You

2 Shares

Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by iamtjx(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:Dominique
fp pretty please!!
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by samzysam: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nice one folks
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by armadeo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by toonzay(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
This looks cool.. Hope say buhari go dey there !!!!
cc lalasticlala
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by Sektion: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Dominique
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by LEGITLAYO: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is really nice guys.
Something we can relate to.
More grease to your elbow abeg wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kudos to u guys
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by sunddy: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Creative
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by Eleniyan15: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
cool
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by HMZi: 1:32am On Sep 27, 2016
This seems worth my while.....*wink wink*
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by Sektion: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for the feedback guys, we hope it enters the frontpage today cool
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by ClassCaptain(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2016
LEGITLAYO:
This is really nice guys. Something we can relate to. More grease to your elbow abeg wink
thanks
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by Mykelpato(m): 1:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Nice1 guy.. Would love to join this team wink
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by ClassCaptain(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Mykelpato:
Nice1 guy.. Would love to join this team wink

you cld send an email to iamtjx or sektion.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by Frankestein08(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2016
unable to download and
that site seems to complicated to navigate
too much graphics...just saying
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by iamtjx(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2016
thanks for the comment. the site is being beta tested. its going to be an app soon. so bear with us and help us manage the site. your comment is being noted too. thanks
Re: Check Out Nairalanders Comic Series " The Renegades " by Franky826: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
ehhhhm nice works guys.

however Abeg Abeg, the characters or pictures are too dark. though I understand it is in w/b but please tint it up a bit. comics are usually brightly coloured. I think it will make it more interesting.

once again. well done. I like d pidgin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Finish A Pen Ink? / Funny Names Of Secondary In Our Area / Scrapping Of First Class Awards:okowa Terminates Awards For Delta State Scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.