Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide (2050 Views)

“I Am In The Bus” Or “I Am On The Bus”: Which Is Correct? / Help Me Out Nairalanders(i Scored 218) / Nigerians, Stop Starting A Sentence With 'Am' Or 'i' - Comrade Nnadi Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by joshuannajimanu(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2017
i scored a 40 in my jamb and i have written jamb 4 good times and me i am 26,my father has vowed to disown me if i didnt got to university this season,pls help me or i doomed and commit murder to kill myself
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by demo4ril97(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
i scored a 40 in my jamb and i have written jamb 4 good times and me i am 26,my father has vowed to disown me if i didnt got to university this season,pls help me or i doomed and commit murder to kill myself
before you commit suicide please pay your suicide commitment fee to the FG.

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by coliboyswag: 5:09pm On May 17, 2017
demo4ril97:
Suicide is not the beat thing to do just pray to God and with more hard work I believe it is just a steeping stone to success
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by demo4ril97(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2017
coliboyswag:
Suicide is not the beat thing to do just pray to God and with more hard work I believe it is just a steeping stone to success
bros do you need glasses

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Ndukings92(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2017
must everyone go to school?it's very clear like d biblical MENE MENE TEKE TEKE as u can see,it very audible to d deaf and visible to d blind that u are what my people call ITI MPATAKA.if ur dad is a business man,Join him!

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
oh sorry op
pls remove suicide from ur mind
its never a solution.
why not try another thing?
age is not wetin for anyone
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
pls help our brother before he does something bad to himself
FP pls
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Kpeshi10(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2017
Suicide?? U think dats d best option??
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 17, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
Life is beautiful, pls don't commit suicide. Many of us go through different challenges in Life but we over come most of it sooner or later. You are going to remember this challenge of yours one day and you would laugh. Just put your faith in Jesus and he would help you through. Some of the greatest achievers in the world also failed repeatedly but they stood strong.

One time I felt left out and abandoned in life I sat on these scriptures and allowed it to comfort me. Not only did it comfort me I saw the greatest miracles of my life during those hard times. Friend I have seen great testimonies! Your JAMB is too much of a small thing for God to settle. You just take your case to Jesus.
ps30:5 Weeping may endure for the night but Joy comes in the morning

ps 34:19The bible says many are the afflictions of the righteous but the lord delivers them from them all.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Pls for God's sake stay alive. God bless you.

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2017
demo4ril97:
must u joke about every stuffs ?
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by coliboyswag: 5:17pm On May 17, 2017
demo4ril97:
bros do you need glasses
demo4ril97:
bros do you need glasses
lolzzz is a mistake
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by segebase(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2017
n
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Minabee: 5:22pm On May 17, 2017
Bro.. if school is not working, find your passion and follow it.
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Ay04z(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2017
apply for pt....and learn good acquisition skills...think deep and discover what u have passion for.
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by StephenJobs(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
Bro life is hard......u just have to brace up n face it......abeg forget the suicide option. For some, life is very easy sha n it makes one wonders what he/she has done? But that's life for u. Life is in phases... For now the issue is admission ba?? after admission u battle with passing ur courses inorder to avoid withdrawal, after graduation u are face with the harsh struggle of getting employ, after which marriage n kids n so on n on.....abeg is too early to quit. Cheer up man, I feel ur pain sha.
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by demo4ril97(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2017
coliboyswag:
grin grin lolzzz is a mistake
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by demo4ril97(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
must u joke about every stuffs ?
meaning? angry
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by joepentwo(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin MONEY MISSED ROAD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Thermodynamics(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
joshuannajimanu:

I be wan comment something bad but I come remember say you say you go commit suicide. Failing jamb is not the end of the world, honesty, school is overrated, I wrote jamb 5times before getting admission into my desired course of study. Don't bother yourself everything that has a beginning, has an end. You might even travel out and who knows, find something better and forget about school, but if you really want to get into skl, go and do pre-degree and make sure you read very well, if you read very well, you will definitely get admitted. Leave all this fine boy and wizkid things when you de do, "I see your profile picture". My own story, within those 5years of looking for admission, I spent 3years playing ps2, dressing and looking like wizkid, singing "alert your boy" up and down the streets of my neighborhood, till I said to my self, I have to grow up or else....... so in the 4th year, I went to Uniport to enroll for pre-degree, READ LIKE NEVER BEFORE and in that same year, I got admission in computer science, but wanted to study engineering so I left it and went home to enroll for jamb for the 5time and got 2 admissions the first one was computer science and the second was mechanical engineering. So you see, if you prepare very well, you will definitely pass jamb and get admitted, FORGET EXPO OH, I SEE ONE OF YOUR TOPICS:

"For Jamb Runs Success ,drop Ur Watsapp Number,lets Talk Privately"

but then again, school is overrated, just keep an open mind, majority of people in the world today who went to higher institution are followers and not leaders, they spend years learning about other people's theories and accomplishments. You can try to be different, not going to school does not mean you are a failure, it only mean that you are courageous enough not to follow the crowd, honestly, for me if I have always had this perspective towards life, I don't know if I would have been an undergraduate now. But the choice is yours, don't just kill yourself, it's not worth it. But, if you are fully bent on getting into the higher institution, my advice to you, is that you should go for pre-degree, and read very well, you will definitely get admitted. It's time to take the bull by the horn and stop feeling pity for yourself.

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by omogidi234(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
Are you a science student? If you are then go and do IJMB. I think Unilorin still does it!
With IJMB, oh Sure!

Besides​, education is not an end to a means, it is a means to an end. Meaning there are other Legitimate means to the end.
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by oseka101(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2017
Dude try weed it helps... Just one drag and u will be laughing abt this whole mess...and it's medicinal

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Oyindidi(f): 7:12pm On May 17, 2017
joshuannajimanu:
You are joking
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Philipmems(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2017
Your previous posts only shows that you are seeking attention young man.

https://www.nairaland.com/3751742/jamb-runs-success-drop-ur

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by ChukwuJuwon: 7:50pm On May 17, 2017
why you go pass.....well go learn work
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Smart41(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2017
Pls oh don't do it naaa.... You want to waste your precious self just like that? Abeg pm me lets negotiate how to use you for blood money biko....

But wait o.... U might still fail to convert to blood money oh

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by TheABOMINATION: 7:57pm On May 17, 2017
If you want commit suicide just do it quietly, no suicide bombing.

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Khutie: 8:00pm On May 17, 2017
After° going through ya post, I just realised dah yhu re just a 10kobo clown seeking for recession attention. BTW I thought ya Father don die?
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Victornezzar: 8:03pm On May 17, 2017
and u still wan enter school
Op business is d order of d day
if u eventually get admission nd graduate......wer will d job come from
dats even d story is tru
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Arda1000(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
If you are a yoruba you can go on with the suicide, at least you will have the opportunity of meeting Awolowo in hell
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Dgunnerz(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
What a funny post! If you don't make it this season, you will make it is the next one! You are just 26! Don't commit suicide but rather kill yourself... grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2017
Op is a troll. Save your sympathy for someone real.

The picture on his profile isn't his. It belongs to a guy in UNIPORT, see the thread where he stole the pic from https://www.nairaland.com/2288111/photos-boy-claims-he-most
Even the thread where he claimed his father is dead, he also stole pics to post as his father's. Pls don't take this 14 year old who just got his first smartphone from his dad seriously.

Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by falcon01: 8:28pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Help Me Out Nairalanders Or I Commit Succide by oluwachulo(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
Ko kanye mehn

Consumer Vibe Unveils Www.studyscholarshipng.com / Study In Tuition Free University In Abroad (finland , Norway) / Unilag Total Landmass