Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nigerian Churches And LOVE For OFFERING - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Churches And LOVE For OFFERING (400 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Churches And LOVE For OFFERING by DonJupo(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
I visited a friends church in Japan and when it was time for offering, the head of service emphasised that whoever doesn't know the meaning and importance of offering shouldn't bother giving any.

This announcement and notice shocked me as I couldn't believe my ears and eyes but at thesame time gladdened me as it proved some churches actually place more importance on the kingdom of God and not on enriching the "god of man's" bank account while worshippers wallow in poverty and hunger.

Just so you don't misunderstand me, I ain't against giving offering as I personally know its importance.
Only hoping most Naija churches focus more on true worship over #BankAlert Gbagam

May God help us all and bless our great nation.

The Day I Had An Encounter With God / Morning Glory / “I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened”- Woman Reveals

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8