Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' (18528 Views)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd / Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by ebosie11(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2016
The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has given two men seven days to retract the allegation that the ‘Change Begins With Me’ concept was not his, and apologise or be sued for libel.

Shortly after President Muhammadu Buhari had, September 8, 2016, flagged off the new media-based campaign aimed at changing the attitude of Nigerians towards national life, two men -Akin Fadeyi and Omo Bazuaye, who run a communications firm known as Bufferzone International Limited, Lagos, claimed ownership of the concept and accused Mohammed of adopting the idea from the rejected proposals they had earlier presented to him.

Mohammed has denied the claim, saying that he had already concluded the campaign concept with his team before being inaugurated as a minister and would therefore not understand how he could have   stolen anybody’s idea.

Consequently, he asked the law firm of Falana and Falana Chambers to write the two men demanding a retraction and apologise within seven days.

In the notice issued on September 19, 2016 by the law firm and signed by Oludare Falana Esq, Mohammed said: "Having damaged our client’s hard earned reputation by your reckless action, we have his instructions to demand a retraction of your libellous publication within seven days of the receipt of this letter.

"Take notice that if you fail or refuse to accede to our client’s demands, we have his instructions to sue you with a view to restoring his reputation which your reckless publication has damaged."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/lai-mohammed-to-sue-man-who-accused-him.html

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by INTROVERT(f): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Lets see who chickens ovt first.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Hiploko(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Medicin afta det

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
lie muhapeople

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by HtwoOw: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
This won't end well,

I predict some marafakers will say it's abuse of power when those people get arrested or sued

Some will blame Buhari

But then even seun said

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland

Beware of what you post, there's always consequences

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by nnachukz(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Topic says "sues", the body of the write up says "will sue". Na wa for all these people o. Say the truth exactly as it is just for once nah.

The man is only trying to use his connection and position to intimidate his accuser after consulting with his lawyers.

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by soberdrunk(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Ghen ghen!!! Uncle Lai haff vex oooooo! I guess the 'change' will begin with this man............

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by emynike2001(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2016
This is just mere distractions,.....Nigerians wants to see the practical CHANGE we voted for and NOT recession.

43 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Mujaheeeden: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Lai Mohammed should shut up or he will be ridiculed in public again

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Young03(m): 9:07am On Sep 26, 2016
we all know uncle lai muhd stole it

apology no go make us no c u as thief

18 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by RZArecta(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
[s]This won't end well,

I predict some marafakers will say it's abuse of power when those people get arrested or sued

Some will blame Buhari

But then even seun said

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland

Beware of what you post, there's always consequences[/s]
typical zombeism supporting government accredited thieves. Lie Mohammed should present and prove his case just as those guys did. Use your kafa

35 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by HtwoOw: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:
typical zombeism supporting government accredited thieves. Lie Mohammed should present and prove his case just as those guys did. Use your kafa

I don't take insults well, just today I decided I won't engage in tribal insults but you had to call me a zombie and tell me to use my brain

You don't want to be doing that with me, honestly

Let those people prove that Lai stole the concept

If they can't they will be sued and there's nothing you can do about it

I'll let this slide, next time I'll send you crying to your momma

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by ahamonyeka(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2016
It could be that lai stole the concept ,we all know that lai Mohammed tell lies a lot.

20 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by wheredemdey: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Good move

This is a clear case of whom the gods want to kill they first make mad.

Liar Mohammed would have discreetly reached out to these guys and reach an amicable settlement but alas... He thinks with his lying mouth.

The guys in question said they have evidence including emails,text messaged and recorded audio... They will surely present it in court.

Change begins with liar Mohammed serving some jail time for stealing, plagiarism and lying

23 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by id911(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Mr Liar Mohammed is back from exile! Sue ke, if Nigerians decide to sue Mr Liar Mohammed from all his lies will he not die in prison?

I hope the court entertains the case so that they jail that your useless tongue you use in your endless lies

14 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by RZArecta(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

[s]I don't take insults well, just today I decided I won't engage in tribal insults but you had to call me a zombie and tell me to use my brain

You don't want to be doing that with me, honestly

Let those people prove that Lai stole the concept

If they can't they will be sued and there's nothing you can do about it

I'll let this slide, next time I'll send you crying to your momma[/s]
who actually gives a shít about your new year resolution ? smiley

Ps Liar Mohammed should either prove his case with facts or settle those guys.

You on the other hand can suck a chickens pénis for all I care

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by dunkem21(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2016
But the FG stole my National Anthem ( second stanza) idea on NL here... My mock election idea was also stolen from NL..

If I talk now, dem go Sue me join and tell me that I am responsible for what I post on NL..

Yet the owner doesn't comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by emeijeh(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
See this liar still dey talk

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by veekid(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wadeva
Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by gen2briz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Chipappii(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Anytime i see the name lai. I regard any other thing accompanying it with little seriousness. I even doubt if the Mohammed is his name or a lie too cheesy grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by brightballer(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is it Fadeye now or Fadeyi?
Lai baba, sue anybody!

Wetin dey wowi dem sev? because we just cul down abi?.
Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Instead of this government to focus on how to reduce hardship in the land, they are chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:
But Patience Jonathan can sue EFCC for money not directly related to her abi?

If the guy had been picked up by DSS, we know the type of putrid statements that would ooze from your mouth
Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by henrydadon(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oh Lord where have we gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by richidinho(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mttcheew

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by ephi123(f): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
emynike2001:
This is just mere distractions,.....Nigerians wants to see the practical CHANGE we voted for and NOT recession.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Kaybee14(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is this the next thing to do? When there are national issues that needs very urgent attention.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by Jay542(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm sure there's freedom to steal. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by steppin: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
He wants to "safe" face like Simeonnwabekss would say. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' by bolt000(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigeria Is Becoming A Joke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Officially Labels Shiite IMN "Insurgent" / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / I Know PDP Has Caused Nigerians Some Pains – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.