Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Re: Ladies Versus Gentlemen Acts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Re: Ladies Versus Gentlemen Acts (396 Views)

Igbo Versus Hausa War Of Words / Oba Of Lagos Versus Oba Of Ile-ife / 5 Acts Of Retribution By Black People In Response To European Oppression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Versus Gentlemen Acts by Gentle99(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2016
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES . Mary: Hello Love! Sarah: Hello babe, how are you today? Mary: I'm fine dear, I've missed you a lot. Sarah: And me too Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon. Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you... I will be expecting you sweet. . AFTER DROPPING THE CALL: . Mary: I'm going to visit that dirty girl again. Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking. . TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS . Peter: Bastard how far? Tayo: Madman I position! How that your drunk old man? Peter: hahaha! Him dey... What of your slowpoke brother? Tayo: hahahaha! Fool everybody dey... You dey house? I dey come charge phone for your house. Peter: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink beer. Tayo: Idiot like you. Later now! . AFTER DROPPING THE CALL: . Peter: That Tayo can be funny at times but always a great companion anytime. Tayo: Peter is just a reliable friend. . LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other, but they never like sharing their thought. Boys are always mean and rude, but they will always have each other's back. . TRUE or FALSE

(1) (Reply)

Touchdown, Two For A Safety And A / Africa Centre Celebrates Fifty Years In London / Adage Of The Day And Its Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.