Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Much Have You Contributed Towards Humanity? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Much Have You Contributed Towards Humanity? (409 Views)

How Igbo Men Contributed To Save 3 Innocent Children During Fire Outbreak. / The Origin Of Humanity / What Has The Black Race Contributed To Humanity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have You Contributed Towards Humanity? by martyns303(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2017
Today I came across a scene that almost moved me to tears. I was in a bit of traffic when I saw this beautiful soul distributing "akara" to the less privileged. She had a whole sack filled with it.

This reminded me that we don't need to have milliona before we can reach out to others, a little bit of kindness is all it takes. From the way she was interacting with them, it was obvious she do this very often.

I don't mean to sound religious, but would you not feel more fulfilled reaching out to people like this, than giving it to someone that already has suplus? Who lives in a mansion and ride luxury cars?

Do u have condemn clothes, half eaten bread, no matter how small, someone out there needs them. The best for of good any human can do, it good done to his fellow human. At the end of the day, is that not what true humanity is all about? Caring for each other. Didn't our religious books admonish us to love our neighbors as ourselves?

#reachout

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Survive Another Civil War – Sultan Warns / Hair Tutorials / Ịkpọ Ji Enugwu-ukwu Nke Afọ 2017. By Izunna Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.