Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? (1768 Views)

Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / Lagos State Government Demolishes Sabo Market, Ikorodu Overnight (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? by ItuExchange(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2016
I’ve long been hearing of Sabo Yaba. I’ve been there.

I recently heard that there is another Sabo in Shagamu, Ogun State.

A few weeks ago, I went to Oyo and stumbled into another Sabo in Oyo Alafin.

Please come, what’s Sabo? I sensed that kind of sabo is a market place where Hausa people are often plentiful.

Am I wrong? What is the meaning of SABO? Why are they in almost all the states in Yorubaland? Is it really Hausa marketplace or anything else?

Could anyone please, shed light on this mystery?

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? by 2emgee(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2016
In hausa it means "New"
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? by Larwin(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2016
I think dey ve Sabo in Hausa land too
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
therea sabo in abeokuta too

I can simply define sabo as an HAUSA COMMUNITY in a town...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? by Taeewo(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2016
I also need to know the meaning. ...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sabo? by grownaira: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sabo is the hausa word for "New"

(1) (Reply)

Uber Nigeria And The Ride-sharing Phenomenon / If You Have not Been Paid For Using Social Media , Then You Must See This !!! / Six Things You Must Do In 2018 To Put Your Business On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.