Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Morning For Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Morning For Money (393 Views)

Medicine For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning For Money by heywhytech1(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2016

Why You Need to Take your Morning Serious
HUNMM , MORNING IS SWEET , MORNING IS Beautiful , A Blessed day begins with a beautiful morning. We gives praise to our Creator when we wake from sleep every morning. Morning is important in everything will do in this life because it gives room for our life-giving. Writing is my way so i seek for inspiration from God to guide me in putting down something that will add values to the life of my readers, so also many others in various fields of endeavors . Habit of Morning prayer should not be over emphasized infact i can say is inevitable , Morning dictates
what the rest of the day will look-like and if you failed to make judicious use of your morning my friend you are jokingly destroying the rest of your day. Some make mistakes in their early file while some make smarts move that shapes their future, Life isn't fair because there is no winning formula but few people were able to formulate their ways and took their morning serious.The likes of Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola and some other youg chaps.My morning wast like theirs but at least is never too late, but something can still be done , don't take your morning with levity hand. Morning seems to have impacts and shaped out your futures. Good Morning my readers. read similar articles on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

What Must Not Be Lost. A Novel / Tales From A Convict Part 2 / Soyinka To Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Swearing-in Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.