Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There (4960 Views)

The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / 'Stay There Dey Vex While I Keep Getting Paid' Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
The hotel room with no walls or ceiling - but you'll still want to stay there

The Null Stern Hotel, holiday accommodation in art form, opens its only room, without walls or a ceiling, under the night sky on a mountain side in Graubünden, Switzerland.
The double "room", bookable on a seasonal basis, is 210 dollar per night. #wonderfulworld

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by micfoley: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wild animals no dey there? Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by topwisdom(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
can this be real sha

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by abimbawealth(f): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Crazy

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by falcon01: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
stop posting old shit

3 Likes

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by Flexherbal(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is kind of cool !

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
What if it rains or if the weather is too hot/cold?

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by steppin: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oyibo people no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by mummyson26(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
What if

What if

What if

Lion come visiting

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by dotuna3(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Are u kidding me

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by gift01: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
If you try this in Nigeria; Mosquito will finish u

2 Likes

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by BRAV0O(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
bad! i can see walls already cool nice one

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by esthel(f): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
So where am i going to pee at night, like we should just enter d bush

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by Opistorincos(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin
Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by adexdon(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
I can't shout
Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by DeKen: 2:09am On Sep 27, 2016
I guess the guest will just be paying for only the bed @ such an exhorbitant rate.
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by blizzcelebTv: 2:33am On Sep 27, 2016
kingjabz:
The hotel room with no walls or ceiling - but you'll still want to stay there

The Null Stern Hotel, holiday accommodation in art form, opens its only room, without walls or a ceiling, under the night sky on a mountain side in Graubünden, Switzerland.
The double "room", bookable on a seasonal basis, is 210 dollar per night. #wonderfulworld

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala
and why would i wanna stay here

1 Like

Re: The Hotel Room With No Walls Or Ceiling - But You'll Still Want To Stay There by duduade: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2016
So you mean I and my partner can do ping pang in such a room

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Enraged Over Her Inability To Graduate / Actress halima Abubakar Forgets To Switch Accounts While Commenting / #bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.