Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj (4969 Views)

Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja / Kim Kardashian, Look At Your Mates. Just Look At. / Kim Kardashian's Look Alike Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kris Humphries is moving on from his 72-day marriage with Kim Kardashian. Humprhies is reportedly dating 25-year-old Fatmire Sinanaj, who many say bears a striking resemblance to his ex-wife.

Humphries denies that he’s currently involved with anyone but TMZ has spotted the NBA player and Sinanaj (who goes by the name Maya) on several occasions. Most recently, they were photographed together at a Miami beach.

According to TMZ, Humphries and Sinanaj have been seeing each other since January. If that’s true, Kris and Sinanaj got together just a few months after Kim filed for divorce. Which would be odd since Humphries seemed pretty upset when Kim called the marriage off.

Humphries said:

“I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce… I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”

Reality TV Magazine reports that Kris has flown Sinanaj out to some of his basketball games and last weekend he flew her out to Miami so that they could spend some more time together. Myla reportedly works at a 5-star hotel in New York. The two met during one of Humphries’ visits to the hotel.

Kardashian has also moved on from her ex-husband. The reality star is now dating Kanye West. 

Here are some photos of Myla Sinanaj.

Re: Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj by anonymous6(f): 2:30am On Jun 07, 2012
interesting
Re: Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 07, 2012
She has a pettier face kim has a hotter bod.
Re: Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj by shollyaj(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2012
Hmmmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 07, 2012
rokiatu: She has a pettier face kim has a hotter bod.

Kim is hotter oh!!! Both facially and body
Re: Kris Humphries Is Dating Kim Kardashian Look-a-like Fatmire Sinanaj by ebamma(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2012
kim kardashan is a LovePeddler and dats final,i'm not attracted by those plastics on her ass.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bootilicious Instagram Queen Shows Off Her Iphone 6 In A Very Hot Way / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl. Look! / Kylie Jenner In Orange Leggy Dress Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.