Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy (1332 Views)

Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone / 5 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Slows Down Months After You Buy It / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by beatsbyj2g(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
I remember back in the days when our President was much more younger and things were much more better the naira equalled the dollar .

If the naira was to suddenly raise against the dollar the iPhone 7 would be less than 500 naira wink angry shocked wink

How many will you buy and what else will you spend your cash on
Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by divinehand2003(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
IPhone would have been with every dick and Harry by now

2 Likes

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by chibatov(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
I would buy more dollars...
won't buy an Iproblem

this divinehand don spoil things
Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by henryobinna(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
if they were equal.
not everyone would be able to afford $100 same way not everyone can afford N40k easily right now.

that being said, the number of people who would have been able to buy the iPhone 7 and those who can't remains the same or would experience a very little but negligible change up or down.

But Androids are cheaper and what's so nice is you can earn free cash with your Android, want to know how? this is how http://www.droidpost.com/2016/07/how-to-make-money-with-your-android.html

5 Likes

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by Whizpeter(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
If N1=$1, then that N1 would be like the 1k of now and N400 would be like 400k...

So its still the same thing!!!

Our money would have more value and kobo would become useful once again!!

10 Likes

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by Aztezee(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
None or one Got better things to do with my money

3 Likes

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by mysticgal(f): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Whizpeter:
If N1=$1, then that N1 would be like the 1k of now and N400 would like 400k...

Them no ask you to analyze.. But na you biko grin. See how him don calculate how him go dey distribute and sell IPhone..

By the way, op, it would be one iPhone undecided

1 Like

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by Whizpeter(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
mysticgal:

Them no ask you to analyze.. But na you biko grin. See how him don calculate how him go dey distribute and sell IPhone..

By the way, op, it would be one iPhone undecided

Lol... cheesy
Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by falcon01: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
The OP asked a simple question but everybody is busy calculating the price and value of naira.. wow :/

4 Likes

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by celestialAgent(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Whizpeter:
If N1=$1, then that N1 would be like the 1k of now and N400 would like 400k...

Just what I tought when I saw the topic.

Most people don't understand how currency works undecided
Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by harmbhrosz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Omo see questions o... How many iPhone is one expected to buy?
Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
none

1 Like

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by abbeyty(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
only one to make calls and do some others useful things the phone is made for
Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
harmbhrosz:
Omo see questions o... How many iPhone is one expected to buy?

Thank you. This is a very dumb question. A human being who's life revolves around the ownership of a phone.

Nigga think bigger.

Personally I would buy a small boat. Not a luxury hatch just something cool for even in rides into the sea or weekend getaways.

That's if dollar and naira are equal at current rate.

Let me educate you op,

Of 1 dollar becomes 1naura then immediately the cot of everything would crash including earnings.

You salary would be divided by 400. So you would still be where you are and in fact worse off at first but with time balance out.

Then you probably still won't be able to avoid a 500dollar phone or whatever the phone costs.

The laughs on you.

1 Like

Re: If 1naira = 1 Dollar How Many Iphones7 Will You Buy by Rasmodox101(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
If #1 = $1? . . . . . . i'll simply wake up from dat speculative dream. . kpam!

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M3mini A Year Later / Stop Disturbing #180...chat With This Mtn Bot Now. / Google Set To Launch The Next Android OS During The August 21 Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.