Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

MMM: Ponzi Schemes, Pyramid Schemes And The Complicit Thievery Of An Educated .. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MMM: Ponzi Schemes, Pyramid Schemes And The Complicit Thievery Of An Educated .. (570 Views)

Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM / Can U Marry An Educated,rich And Disabled Person? / Differences Between Pyramid Schemes & Referral Or Network Marketing Or MLM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM: Ponzi Schemes, Pyramid Schemes And The Complicit Thievery Of An Educated .. by biminiflash: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
MMM: Ponzi schemes, Pyramid Schemes and The Complicit Thievery Of An Educated Elite.

I was nearing the end of an event-full day at the office when I stumbled on my facebook chat box and saw the statement “what is on your mind?”, immediately, this title popped up.
As a background, i have been involved in network marketing since 2010 and in the process, i set out to study, understand and succeed in network marketing through personal experience. In the process of building a network marketing business, I have ended up providing value in consulting, training, public speaking, social media marketing, coaching, most importantly, I have grown in financial intelligence and help to coach others.

mmm2
Six years in, i have built what I consider a growing business that pays me better than most senior level staff in traditional companies, aside having the time freedom to do many other things like start up a new travel company – www.travelbay.co and more importantly, have a hand in practically impacting the financial and business lives of tens and maybe hundreds of people many twice my age. This I consider to be the most amazing part of network marketing. The fact that I can only truly succeed only when I help others succeed. There is no way you can help others succeed if you are not developing yourself.
Why do scams find their way here?
Nigeria is such a high energy entrepreneurial country, and over the last few years, lots of network marketing companies have invaded our space. While that is a good thing, we must however not forget that the bad and the ugly always accompanies the good. Today our country is undergoing a slow but grinding change. Our developing economic space is struggling with itself how to get out of its own mess, also the propensity for people to want money without work and Nigeria’s reputation for corruption, and you find a breeding ground for those wonder banks that aim to take advantage of the lack of financial intelligence of millions of Nigerians.
The latest craze is MMM, if you haven’t been approached personally, you may have run into it online or on broadcasts, etc. Funny enough, MMM clearly says you may not make money, yet because testimonies abound, people ignore that disclaimer. See below.. It even bans people from countries where it has crashed from participating.

Read all here

http://www.biminiflashng.com/mmm-ponzi-schemes-pyramid-schemes-and-the-complicit-thievery-of-an-educated-elite/

Re: MMM: Ponzi Schemes, Pyramid Schemes And The Complicit Thievery Of An Educated .. by FrankAwsome: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
...................................................................................

(1) (Reply)

Removed / Advice Needed. / 1 Career-defining Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.