Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student (32356 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Courses 2016 / Top 20 Nigerian Courses 2016 / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by engrsulaiman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thank God, Electrical engineering was not there!!!
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Afriifa(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
snrman:
Economist are not stingy we only have rational thinking in spending
i hav tried had to make people understand dat but no one seems to believe me.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by PrettySleek(f): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
justino57:
The department that has the highest number of ashawo--- NURSING

The department that has the highest number of Talk-Active--- history

The department that has the highest number of dirty boys--- Mechanical engineering

The department that has the highest number of muscular girls--- Civil engineering

The department that has the highest number of Argument--- LAW

The department that has the highest number of serious student--- Chemistry

The department that has the highest number of dullard--- microbiology

The department that has the highest number of Ajebor--- Medicine

The department that has the highest number of Thieves--- Pub admin

The department that has the highest number of jobless graduate--- Library

The department that has the highest number of "I can work anywhere with my degree" attitude - - - - Sociology

The department that has the highest number of Crammers--- English

The department that has the highest number of Mumu--- Philosophy

The department that has the highest number of fresh bs - Pol science ✌

The department with the best corporate dressing --- Accounting

The department with boys of local thought and mindset
---- MLS( Medical Lab. Science)

The department with highest number of TOM-BOY
---T.M.A (Theatre and Media Arts)...

The department that has the highest number of stingy boys and girls (ECONOMICS)
THERE CAN SAVE FOR AFRICA.........
MATHEMATICS -------DEPARTMENT THAT HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF INTELLIGENT STUDENT
I wonder how you got that impression of nurses. How many did you sleep with to confirm dis fact? Am a nurse and am not promiscuous, same goes for my mother and my colleagues at school. Anyway I won't allow d way an ignorant person sees me affect my passion for my job, am a care giver and I love my job. Whether u like me or not is completely irrelevant.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by olipee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
danjaD:
Total rubbish, no corollation at all
No be only corollation, na coronation...... daftus
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Wizdude(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proud Mathematician!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
I rep mathematics thou.. The best ever
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Joygalore(f): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Medical students=Ajebors.....So true
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by mike404(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2016
justino57:

The department that has the highest number of dirty boys--- Mechanical engineering

The department that has the highest number of muscular girls--- Civil engineering

The department that has the highest number of "I can work anywhere with my degree" attitude - - - - Sociology

MATHEMATICS -------DEPARTMENT THAT HAS THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF INTELLIGENT STUDENT
PHILOSOPHERS ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD RENE DESCARTES, BERTRAND RUSSELL, THE ALMIGHTY SOCRATES, PLATO AND ARISTOTLE CAN TESTIFY TO ALL THESE IN THEIR GRAVE. **PEACE**
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by unlimiteddammi(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2016
calyto:
The department that has the highest number of Argument---Sociology
The department that has the highest number of Frat men---Sociology

Shift Jor...
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by unlimiteddammi(m): 1:52am On Sep 27, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Me too, but I think Op is spot-on about Sociology. Back then in school, the lecturers would always tell us we could work anywhere. Therefore

Baba U Fit Dash Me Textbook... grin
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by unlimiteddammi(m): 1:54am On Sep 27, 2016
mamadsquare:
You are so right about Sociology students.

#ProudSociologist grin grin grin

My Person *chopknuckles*

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by wolu4: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2016
justino57:

this op is a microbiologist. Joblessness.Olodo
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Rick9(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2016
O.P may unimaginable woes betide you for mentioning such a noble course as Philosophy, look at this rationally inept non-entity what do you know, for branding Philosophy that way, normal people with their poor sense of reasoning , not your fault if only you were had the opportunity of studying a noble course as Philosophy u won't be here vomiting such nonsense.

O.P you know nothing
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by uvalued(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

white screen or black screen wit green letters

i think black screen with white/green letters grin
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Rick9(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2016
mike404:
PHILOSOPHERS ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD RENE DESCARTES, BERTRAND RUSSELL, THE ALMIGHTY SOCRATES, PLATO AND ARISTOTLE CAN TESTIFY TO ALL THESE IN THEIR GRAVE. **PEACE**

Don't mind this rationally inept o.p, I don't blame him, because he knows nothing, he is among those whom Plato referred to as the Prisoners in the cave, this O.p is still in darkness he has not seen the light, his mind is shrouded with ignorance, I pity the o.p oh
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by xprimate(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2016
snrman:
Economist are not stingy we only have rational thinking in spending
Yeah you guys are rationally stingy

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Rick9(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2016
If u annoy me further I would invite my Philosophy friends let them invade this thread and cause chaos.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by kaelz(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Op ya so true abt Economics, those guys can save for Africa...
Dept.With the Highest number of playboys "Mass Communication"
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Rayplanet(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Lol,

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Absolutely gibberish.
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by mamadsquare: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

My Person *chopknuckles*
wink
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by tivereegega(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
give way for accounting
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Danjuma827(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2017
krissconnect:
@microbiology. grin so buhari studied microbiology? shocked
you are actually funny
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by Suny1987: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good evening all
Re: Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student by cityprince(m): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2019
MrRichy:
Op i disagree with Microbiology abeg....

proudly Microbe
microbial friends and foes proudly a microbiologist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k / Western Delta University Lecturer Rocks Students Wig In Class / FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.