Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church (1282 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2017
The man who identified himself as Jerry
disclosed that he discovered their life savings
was gone when he was about paying some
money to a real estate agent at the bank. Jerry
operates a joint account with his wife. Jerry further disclosed that his wife used the
N10 million to sow a seed in church believing
that her family will receive more than what she
donated. He even plans to ask the church for a
refund.
He said: “My name is Jerry, a 46-year-old man. I
have been married to Nma for 12 years and we
have three lovely children together but at the
moment, I am very angry with her over what
she did. You can’t imagine that my wife used
our life savings, a total of N10 million to sow a seed in church without informing me. We have
slaved for many years, denied our family some
basic things just so that we could put this
money together so we could get a piece of land
to build our house and in a moment of spiritual
madness, Nma used the whole money to sow seed. I only got to realise this after I had
finished negotiations with a real estate agent
and at the point, I was supposed to pay for the
land, I realised that the money had been
withdrawn from our joint account by my wife. I
was so shocked and embarrassed at the bank when the manager informed me that my wife
had withdrawn the money over two months
ago. When I got home and confronted her, Nma
opened up and said she gave the money to our
church for a building project. She even had the
guts to tell me that she saw nothing wrong in giving our money to God as the blessings would
come out of it would be more than the money. I
have been so mad at her and I have told her
never to set foot in the house unless she has
the money intact. I have even contemplated
going to the church to demand a refund of the money but some friends have been telling me it
is not the right thing to do. What do I do?”
please what advise do you have for this man?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by okonja(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Just imagine... angry angry angry
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2017
if d woman return to my house,we go carry our matter go reach baba God ni o before d case go settle.
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by chefremy(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Thought tithe was 10%, how come the wife dropped all the money, anyways take heart God will reward you.
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by lardeipo(f): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2017
' òrò yii só síni lénu o búyò sii' undecided' òrò yii só síni lénu o búyò sii'
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by CakezbyMarie: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2017
angry Just go to the church n ask your money back! angry grin grin
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by Pappyto: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2017
s
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by clarocuzioo(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2017
I thought joint account the both parties are to be signatories before the funds will be released, how come only your wife withdrew #10m without you signing, also whose phone did the alert reflect on??

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by izaray(f): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2017
clarocuzioo:
I thought joint account the both parties are to be signatories before the funds will be released, how come only your wife withdrew #10m without you signing, also whose phone did the alert reflect on??
shocked shocked Good question, hope you are not believing this lies already grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by Cynate(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
clarocuzioo:
100% correct
I will also like to know
Pastor no fit see my 1% talkless of 10%

1 Like

Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by keepingmum: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Tales by moonlight
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by Daviddson(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lies!
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by coldHeat: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
If she did so without his consent then he has every right to get his money back from the church. Except he is led otherwise.

When will people learn?

Read Genesis 12, then Genesis 15,
God first of all called Abraham out of his father's house, then He blessed Abraham (Genesis 15:1) before He ever asked Abraham to offer a sacrifice. This is to let us know that the blessing always comes to empower us with grace and dunamis for whatever work He has cut out for us.

You don't sow to be blessed,
You don't tithe to be blessed,

Why?
Because God has blessed you with every blessing that is available in Christ Jesus. He has already given us everything we would need for life and godliness, we only need to place ourselves in His Perfect Will. Giving to be blessed by God as a doctrine is so unscriptural it is heresy!

Ephesians 1:3 GNT
"Let us give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! For in our union with Christ he has blessed us by giving us every spiritual blessing in the heavenly world."

2 Peter 1:3 AMP
"For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue)."

I don't give to be blessed, I give to the church and to others because I am blessed. Giving cannot make me an blesseder than I am right now.

Proverbs 10:22 AMP
"The blessing of the Lord—it makes [truly] rich, and He adds no sorrow with it [neither does toiling increase it]."

But Giving to the church and to others in great need will help minister the Life, Light & Love of God to them.

Paul even said if you want to give an offering and you're not cheerful about it, don't give it.
It is not by force to give in church,

And it is our acts of love and purpose that invokes the Presence and the Power of Yahweh,
Not our sacrifices. Go and ask Saul the Primera King of Israel.

Many pastors are using the ignorance of people to collect money and enrich their ministries ego.

I wonder why didn't the pastor ask her if her husband was aware of it?

Even if we assume she was led by the Lord to do so, why would she not let her husband know of it?

The Lord help us that "we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith." 2 Thessalonians 3:2

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by DankPineapple: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rekt
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by festwiz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Today on things that never happened...OP continue lying o grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by Richy4(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Brand new Lies smiley
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by tayo60(f): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
This story is fabricated. Everyone knows in a join account, d two parties are signatory. So its not possible for one party to withdraw money without d knowledge of d other. Lies!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by anoda(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Google and study about "the three dispensation" as a Christian, you are not expected to pay tithe or celebrate any feast of the old testament...........smh.
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by jaychubi: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
The story was made up by an unintelligent person as he left too many holes in the story
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by YesNo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
I guess the OP is testing this dumb script for another monotonous naija movie.

it is a boring script. tear it and write something thats deserves to be seen in 2017
Re: My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church by earthsync(f): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is superstory

(1) (Reply)

A Set Of Imported Dining Table & Chairs For Urgent Sale At Giveaway Price / What Is The Weirdest Superstition You Have Ever Heard / Guys Please Advice, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.