Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 (43341 Views)

A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare / Galaxy Note 7 Vs Iphone 7 - Note 7 beats Iphone Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by shomutuski(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
When am done doing justice to this smelly thread, the Op will ask for forgiveness. Why ever in your damn life compare iphone with techno! A useless cheap end android phone that can't meet USA FCC compliance. Outside africa! T....echno doesn't exist especially in europe that's why they bring shit to you guys to buy high price.. The iphone will never be cheap and it deserves it, come to think of it how much is 700dollar if not the difference in our exchange rate.
Back to the topic! This video from supersaf tv on YOUTUBE will blow your mind on the specs of an iphone 7.

DISCLAIMER:
Technocrats will die after reading this.

1.5.5 inch wide color gamut. 3D-touch screen outclassed my only and I repeat only the Galaxy note 7.

2. Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) WTF that's not even possible on techno.

3. Body: ip67 water and dust resistant. Aluminium Unibody. Only samsung s7 beats this, not even that useless techshvt.

4. Internal build: A10 fusion, Quadcore 64bit. M10 motion coprocessor.

5. Here is the joker from Apple. The camera. Is doubled lens: 12mp dual camera. Wide angle focus of 1.8 and telephoto focus of 2.8 not even samsung s7 beat this after series of test. It also has a Quad-LED truerone flash, optical zoom @ 2x with multiple photo effects. Front camera is 7mp with focus of 2.2 1080pixels.

6. Additional features: touch I'd (apple pay) lightning, no headphone jack and of course stereo speakers.

7. Battery: it hasn't been confirmed but am guessing btw 2700- 3000 MAh* not removable. Before you start wagging ur techno tongue. This rating goes for europe where they have light 24/7.

8. Headphones: apple has killed this one with a wireless device called airpods. Wireless headphones that comes with a dock that serves as charger for the headphones and powerbank for the same headphones. Once your headphones is weak u put back into the dock and it charges automatically. It has a noise cancellation and sensors for determining if its in your ear or not. Once u remove from your ear. The music start playing from the phone. Go to youtube and watch the videos.
The headphones also uses siri activation.

If you think the iphone 7 is to expensive with all these my brother, double your hussle. Techno is nowhere nah iphone in terms of mass appeal, wide spread usage and sophistication. Only nigerians would feel techno is better than an iphone! I wonder why, probably is because we can't purchase it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by AnnabelR0se(f): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
shomutuski:
When am done doing justice to this smelly thread, the Op will ask for forgiveness. Why ever in your damn life compare iphone with techno! A useless cheap end android phone that can't meet USA FCC compliance. Outside africa! T....echno doesn't exist especially in europe that's why they bring shit to you guys to buy high price.. The iphone will never be cheap and it deserves it, come to think of it how much is 700dollar if not the difference in our exchange rate.
Back to the topic! This video from supersaf tv on YOUTUBE will blow your mind on the specs of an iphone 7.

DISCLAIMER:

1.5.5 inch wide color gamut. 3D-touch screen outclassed my only and I repeat only the Galaxy note 7.

2. Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) WTF that's not even possible on techno.

3. Body: ip67 water and dust resistant. Aluminium Unibody. Only samsung s7 beats this, not even that useless techshvt.

5. Here is the joker from Apple. The camera. Is doubled lens: 12mp dual camera. Wide angle focus of 1.8 and telephoto focus of 2.8 not even samsung s7 beat this after series of test. It also has a Quad-LED truerone flash, optical zoom @ 2x with multiple photo effects. Front camera is 7mp with focus of 2.2 1080pixels.

6. Additional features: touch I'd (apple pay) lightning, no headphone jack and of course stereo speakers.

7. Battery: it hasn't been confirmed but am guessing btw 2700- 3000 MAh* not removable. Before you start wagging ur techno tongue. This rating goes for europe where they have light 24/7.

8. Headphones: apple has killed this one with a wireless device called airpods. Wireless headphones that comes with a dock that serves as charger for the headphones and powerbank for the same headphones. Once your headphones is weak u put back into the dock and it charges automatically. It has a noise cancellation and sensors for determining if its in your ear or not. Once u remove from your ear. The music start playing from the phone. Go to youtube and watch the videos.

If you think the iphone 7 is to expensive with all these my brother, double your hussle. Techno is nowhere nah iphone in terms of mass appeal, wide spread usage and sophistication. Only nigerians would feel techno is better than an iphone! I wonder why, probably is because we can't purchase it.
I know your type you haven't even seen an iphone 6 let alone iphone 7 before, see wetin you dey write here ,you no get work ni

3 Likes

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Norman4real:
How many of these chinese have u met using iphones U just come here spreading baseless speculations.
In any case i don't think its a bad thing to have an iphone aside coz then they have a clear picture of what to aim at and how much improvement needs to be done for tecno to be as good as the top brands.

dude go there and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by excanny: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
iAMzick:

Comparing tecno to iPhone? your brain must have been fingered!!! angry

Are you buying name or functionality?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ordinary iPhone 5 is far better than all tecno phones produced in all ramification. Who da hell came up with this comparism. Has it gotten to this stage that Nigerians no longer know the difference between quality and quantity. Chai!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abdul9025:
comparing iPhone 7 with tecno phantom 6 is like comparing Nani with Ronaldo

Not even Nani. Comparing Garba Lawal with Cristiano Ronaldo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by caracas: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
asamaigho:

Luxury in ehat sense?, cos both phones are made in china.
Abi d name (iphone) is d luxury u mean?
Nigerians and inferiority complex.
Oga ,Yes they are both Made in China but there is s huge difference.
IPhone is Made with us technology while techno is Made with chinko technology grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by asamaigho(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
caracas:

IPhone is Made with us technology while techno is Made with chinko technology grin

Which one is chinese and us technology again!
Just admit it, Most people buy iphone just to show (class) nothing more,for me dat a low level show of low self esteem.
Iphone =us phone but made in china
HTC = TAIWANESE phone.
Samsung=south korean phone
Lg= s.korean phone
Tecno=chinese phone
Xiaomi,meizu,huwae,oppo, et'al = chinese phones.

As of today toyota has overtaken GM and FORD even tho its an asian product,thats to show dat there is nothing special abt buying [american product] like what people like you seem to make it look like.

Am sure ur tv set is either LG or SAMSUNG, why dont you go and buy apple tv since the former are asian product?.
GO TO MOST DEPARTMENTAL STORES IN THE US AND UK, ALL U SEE IS CHINESE/ASIAN PRODUCTS,AND AMERICANS HAVE EMBRASSED ASIAN/ CHINESE PRODUCTS, i wondey y nigerians go dey break head wen person COMPARE TECNO TO IPHONE,like say na sacrilage to do comparism.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
and this rubbish made fp?

comparing iphone 7 to tecno?

Op...take time oh.

Don't compare Ronaldo To Ayegbeni.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Norman4real(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
caracas:

what do u mean chinko technology In case u didn't know, companies like tecno simply assemble components made by other companies for instance with the Phantom 6 plus, Amoled screen by samsung, Camera lens by Sony, chipset by Mediatek, speakers by Dolby, etc.
What they do is mainly design the phone and customise the OS.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by ade002: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I will pick techno for efficiency. I can use Techo as an extension of my laptop.
I find IPhone' IOS apps limited in supply and ridiculously expensive. I have effectively use techo to manage some of my clients website and handle some other SLA's . in fact my techno makes me more money. An iPhone would just b for Shakara.

Most ppl and their phones is like buying a Five bedroom flat and occupying only the toilet
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by gymnasium(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
Tecno phantom 6 is better and dat yamayama iphone7

before you begin to praise the phantom 6......................you don check the price ................end time products........... grin grin grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
shomutuski:

DISCLAIMER:

Can you point out where the OP said Tecno is better than iPhone?

You obviously do not know what a disclaimer is do you

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by MizMyColi(f): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
ericsmith:

i see d angle frm which yu are conversing,,,tecno started with imitations of nokia phones,,,specs cums nex after quality evaluation.. samsung,,htc,,iphones these are quality phones with standard compliance.
tecno,,infnix,,injoo these phones only thrive in our market because of money palava..,naturally no one wil pick, even a tecno of more spec ova an iphone ..
forget spec every component yu find on those chinko phones are of very low quality that why they dnnt last...my gurl ventured into tenco n infinix phones they neva lasted until she upgraded to z30 she get peace of mind..
chinko phones are nt second best.,,,they are jus mere alternatives incase money no dey...i swore neva to use them..Alol

Bro.
What I see going on here is simply herd mentality.

There are people whose Tecno phones remains rock solid despite deliberate efforts from competitors to put it down as a fragile non lasting mobile phone producing co.

So my MD is a poor man abi?
And I went to 3C hub today to purchase Tecno Droipad 8D for him at 55 thousand naira.

You make the issue of affordability when it comes to making choice in a device such a light thing. If that is the case, why doesn't everyone who owns something remotely related to iPhone 7 not just go for iPhone 7 plus? Tell me, why?

You see, Choice is the ish here.
And a number of factors lead up to our settling for a particular choice. Price is a major factor....like it or not.

In your mind, you still see Tecno as some device that poor people who have no idea of technology is would go for.

You are wrong. Very wrong. Tecno has moved past that and it's such a pity you choose to be stuck in that stereotypical world of "Tecno na Chinko Phone".

I was at computer village today, I saw the P6 plus real time.....
Menh...
You just gotta give it to those guys. I bet you the P6 plus would be cheaper if it weren't for Buharinomics.

See ehn, I have nothing more to say to you.

Go and handle that P6plus first then come back and tell me that it is a mere Chinko phone that some poor people will buy.

That's if your jaw doesn't drop at the phone shop though.

OkBye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by IBvoss(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
The only thing the iPhone has is it's superior processor. Nigerians and stupdity Ehn! We all know iphone is good but you all,should stop treating it like it's some almighty divine device. It's way too overhyped to the point that's it's just annoying and pathetic

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by somehowpenis(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
MizMyColi:

You guys are greatly missing the point here.
It's what I always talk about whenever Tecno releases a flagship and such is compared to iPhone.

Tecno actually sees IPhone as a role model.
You get? Look at the way Phantom is designed, and look at the body of iPhone, you will Defo see similarities.

So it's like this....

If you are so good at something, the catch is that no one should be able to smell your back cos you are far far ahead of them.

But for someone to come near or be even noticed in the field you are so good at, you can be rest assured it's only a matter of time before the catch up and overtake if you don't up your game.

Take P6 plus for example. Many of us are already wailing at the price. How much more an iphone7.

So the point is this; if I can get a device that is 3 times cheaper than what an iPhone will offer me, if I can get a device that packs so much beauty and class in it like the Phantom 6 PLUS and knowing fully well that as it stands now, I cannot afford an IPhone 7.....what's stopping me from going for it?

Would it actually be a bad idea to go for Second Best, when actually such device ranks first in a class of its own?

Think on this.
the tecno whatever is no where close for even Apple to notice them as a phone maker, talk more of a threat... the tecno whatever is not second best to anything, the tecno whatever can't stand the iphone 5 of years ago,, the tecno whatever is not a device i would never for once operate as a premium device, its just a cheap _ass low quality device for those masses who can't afford a real high tech device.. so them even making it pricey is a dead end delusion and make believe on tecno's part.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by akmath: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
I smile.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by hiidee(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Behankey:
you don't need to bet, you just have to check the phones out, is it the 4050mah battery or the SONY 21mp camera. The phantom 6 plus is a nice gadget.
Anyway both are nice gadgets.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by MizMyColi(f): 2:22am On Sep 28, 2016
somehowpenis:
the tecno whatever is no where close for even Apple to notice them as a phone maker, talk more of a threat... the tecno whatever is not second best to anything, the tecno whatever can't stand the iphone 5 of years ago,, the tecno whatever is not a device i would never for once operate as a premium device, its just a cheap _ass low quality device for those masses who can't afford a real high tech device.. so them even making it pricey is a dead end delusion and make believe on tecno's part.

Your opinion.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2016
MizMyColi:

Bro.
What I see going on here is simply herd mentality

See ehn, I have nothing more to say to you.

Go and handle that P6plus first then come back and tell me that it is a mere Chinko phone that some poor people will buy.

That's if your jaw doesn't drop at the phone shop though.

OkBye.

am using an htc,,n yu r tellin me tecno wil giv me a drop jaw...
in developed worlds,,tecno,,infinix,,injoo,itel these phones av no accreditation,,yu cannt find it in there market,,simply because they are substandard..
go to google n type tecno,,infinix,,itel ....d only site yu wil find this products are on there official website n naija sites...any phone GSMarena does nt acknowledge is simply nt a standard phone naa chinko ,,a phone dat as no foreign use..
chinko brand are no rivalry to any branded phone ...frm inception they imitate,,tecno started with nokia,,
these products are jus alternative,,,for free hw many pple wil pick a tecno/infinix phone ova a samsung/htc or iphone. jus stating d fact,,i av no problem wit anyones choice in tecno/infinix,,its a free world but dnnt jus compare..its a slap

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by franzis(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Which kain yeye comparison be this... Compare tecno phantom with Gionee m5 plus , it can't even beat the newest released Xiaomi mi5s plus and u are comparing it with Apple iPhone 7... Trash
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by jerrysense: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Abraham97:
funny una no dey use beta compare scrap
It's all about choice.. Why the dust!
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by techlesson: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
lemme speak. i support good innovations and improvements of the formal. tecno has proven to be a big name amongst other mobile phone brands as against what it use to be. on the other hand, apple has tried no doubt buh looking at improvements so far, apple add just a little value to their NEXT product which comes out far too expensive why tecno always match the gear to make their NEXT more techy and affordable.
Smartphone selection is about choice of the individual as some would prefer tecno over iphone and vise versa.

to your tent oh Nairalanders
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by techlesson: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
i no wan hear noise again for here undecided

looking at something important

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
OmaHomes:
Iphones r a no for me, have gotten to use sevral phones but Iphone is just a name not lyk dere is anything special in it. How on earth can I get a phone of 500k and I can't make use of all the space I need, I can't transfer, Jusr 2/3gig ram, 32gig inbuilt? I bet most pple gettin d 1phones don't even know d function. Iphone is just a name for me and they r stuffs android phones dos that Iphones doesn't. Make ur research.
its not just a name, I have used an android before, but I'm on iOS now, sincerely iOS is better than android
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by xtervaganza(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Op

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by crown08(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
person who created dis suppose to b burnt alive
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by chicwoman(f): 2:46am On Sep 29, 2016
You people are passionately arguing about Iphone! Do you know how much it is?! Plot of land in Ikorodu and some places in Ibeju-Lekki.
*casually strolling away enjoying my tecno

BTW: I have been using tecno for a while and I can confidently tell you that the phone is up to standard; I have not had any issues with the phone since I bought it. Tecno has really improved on their phones.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by chicwoman(f): 2:50am On Sep 29, 2016
Loool, I'll remind you that both phones were made in china.
Stelvin101:
Ordinary iPhone 5 is far better than all tecno phones produced in all ramification. Who da hell came up with this comparism. Has it gotten to this stage that Nigerians no longer know the difference between quality and quantity. Chai!
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
Encrypted:

Based on what facts?
processor,camera and display...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
somehowpenis:

the iPhone 7 is better buh phones like mi5s and mi5splus will give it a run for its money costing half its price and posing neck to neck specs
people Sha ..always spitting nonsense
.. most y'all don't know that apple superiority is only in one criterion dis days..and it's its processor,even the year old a9 still beats boyh exynos and snapdragon of this year buh after that..what else

nothing...iOS os is wack...Android has been the king in camera,display,battery and fast charge,hardware and innovation at large...this year iPhone 7 is given a score of 86 by the world popularly known smartphone camera analyst,the dxomark which was the same score for last year note 5 and the s6edge and Xperia z5p even had 87 talksess of comparing it to the king s7 in which most reviewers had said it's not even better than...,so tell me,a phone running on sorta 720p in 2016,no headphone jack or not a worthy upgrade...

any fucking day I fit take the phantom 6 plus and collect the remaining 300k if I were to choose..
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
chicwoman:
You people are passionately arguing about Iphone! Do you know how much it is?! Plot of land in Ikorodu and some places in Ibeju-Lekki.
*casually strolling away enjoying my tecno

BTW: I have been using tecno for a while and I can confidently tell you that the phone is up to standard; I have not had any issues with the phone since I bought it. Tecno has really improved on their phones.

that's just it..the really tried on this phone as per it's price... especially the 6plus,its a tyre flagship that has what it takes to go head on with other phones in that price bracket... though phones like honor 8,mi5(s)series,oneplus and ZTE may be better buh they will cost pretty more than this due to shipping cost...it's a flagship indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Countries Affected By Internet Outage / See What Lying Can Lead To (see Photo) / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.