Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 (43348 Views)

A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare / Galaxy Note 7 Vs Iphone 7 - Note 7 beats Iphone Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by somehowpenis(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
highheybee:

the iPhone 7 is better buh phones like mi5s and mi5splus will give it a run for its money costing half its price and posing neck to neck specs
people Sha ..always spitting nonsense
.. most y'all don't know that apple superiority is only in one criterion dis days..and it's its processor,even the year old a9 still beats boyh exynos and snapdragon of this year buh after that..what else

nothing...iOS os is wack...Android has been the king in camera,display,battery and fast charge,hardware and innovation at large...this year iPhone 7 is given a score of 86 by the world popularly known smartphone camera analyst,the dxomark which was the same score for last year note 5 and the s6edge and Xperia z5p even had 87 talksess of comparing it to the king s7 in which most reviewers had said it's not even better than...,so tell me,a phone running on sorta 720p in 2016,no headphone jack or not a worthy upgrade...

any fucking day I fit take the phantom 6 plus and collect the remaining 300k if I were to choose..
k. Anyone can claim anything online. Bark bark whoof whoof! cool
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
ericsmith:

am using an htc,,n yu r tellin me tecno wil giv me a drop jaw...
in developed worlds,,tecno,,infinix,,injoo,itel these phones av no accreditation,,yu cannt find it in there market,,simply because they are substandard..
go to google n type tecno,,infinix,,itel ....d only site yu wil find this products are on there official website n naija sites...any phone GSMarena does nt acknowledge is simply nt a standard phone naa chinko ,,a phone dat as no foreign use..
chinko brand are no rivalry to any branded phone ...frm inception they imitate,,tecno started with nokia,,
these products are jus alternative,,,for free hw many pple wil pick a tecno/infinix phone ova a samsung/htc or iphone. jus stating d fact,,i av no problem wit anyones choice in tecno/infinix,,its a free world but dnnt jus compare..its a slap

why is it that everyone keeps talking about gsmarena,do you really need to be told you've done good or bad before knowing yourself...you needn't bro

one thing y'all don't get is that gsmarena can only give review to phone it has access to which in the tecno case it doesn't,tecno phones are manufactured for and sold only in Africa whilst gsmarena is not located here... the same reason why gsmarena can't provide all phone reviews is the same reason phonebuff the speed test reviewer still can't provide a speed test for the 3rd smartphone market share holder Huawei Huawei p9,or the Xiaomi mi5,is it because they ain't good buh it's because those phone are outta their reach..there are many issues like also the meizu pro 6 using x25 processor,tell me a reason why phonebuff wouldn't want to do a speed test reviewer for such phone....

gsmarena need not to tell me the capabilities of
Android 6.0
fingerprint
iris scanner
Helio x20
Sony imx230

coz we have seen it other phones

so bro that one about gsmarena buzz can pass
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
highheybee:

why is it that everyone keeps talking about gsmarena,do you really need to be told you've done good or bad before knowing yourself...you needn't bro

one thing y'all don't get is that gsmarena can only give review to phone it has access to which in the tecno case it doesn't,tecno phones are manufactured for and sold only in Africa whilst gsmarena is not located here... the same reason why gsmarena can't provide all phone reviews is the same reason phonebuff the speed test reviewer still can't provide a speed test for the 3rd smartphone market share holder Huawei Huawei p9,or the Xiaomi mi5,is it because they ain't good buh it's because those phone are outta their reach..there are many issues like also the meizu pro 6 using x25 processor,tell me a reason why phonebuff wouldn't want to do a speed test reviewer for such phone....

gsmarena need not to tell me the capabilities of
Android 6.0
fingerprint
iris scanner
Helio x20
Sony imx230

coz we have seen it other phones

so bro that one about gsmarena buzz can pass

You are dead wrong. These sites have reviewed several series of meizu, huawei, xiaomi et al but have they have ever reviewed tecno? Do they even have the name listed in anyway in their sites?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

You are dead wrong. These sites have reviewed several series of meizu, huawei, xiaomi et al but have they have ever reviewed tecno? Do they even have the name listed in anyway in their sites?
U are wrong, if tecno start selling phones in india and so on, Gsmarena will make a review of it. This is a common sense sumtin
Ignorance sha grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

U are wrong, if tecno start selling phones in india and so on, Gsmarena will make a review of it. This is a common sense sumtin
Ignorance sha grin

"If".That's a conditional word. They are yet to sell their phones outside few western countries and you want European and American sites that review the phones. The joke is on you cos u are the ignorant buddy here

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

abeg shey you can't comprehend ni...it's obvious gsmarena review the likes of Huawei or Xiaomi...am talking about phonebuff(speed test reviewer on YouTube)he hasnt done a speed test on any Huawei or Xiaomi or meizu and he has done one on the iPhone 7 that's recently launched vs iPhone 6s,you wanna tell me Huawei is not known abi or its because those phones are out of his reach.... abeg understand something before quoting...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

"If".That's a conditional word. They are yet to sell their phones outside few western countries and you want European and American sites that review the phones. The joke is on you cos u are the ignorant buddy here

you really need back to back comprehending capabilities...shey ko ye e ni...can techradar do review for innosson motors made in Nigeria...can dey...u jez dey show how ignoramus a being you are...mind you tecno dey sell pass all una Samsung,iphone whatsoever that are reviewed on gsmarena in Africa....

and moreover gsmarena only does review for those big brands
you can check Gionee m5 or m6 review on gsmarena buh unfortunately you Will only see one out of the many Gionees and it's not even the m5 or m6 neither for the Intex or other small brands...so gsmarena again and again dies review for the phones in its reach not jez everything you see on their site...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by asamaigho(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
donshady:
Does the person who created this thread knows the meaning of LUXURY

Na dis "luxury" part dey make me vex soo
What luxury about iphone? Abi no b dsame press dem dey press d phone too.

Abi enlighten us on this luxury.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

Malam, don't misquote me. I am trying to let you know the obvious reason why gsmarena will not review a tecno phone.
Tecno don't sell phone in countries gsmarena operates and not because they are not up to the standards.

This is a business enterprise, It is nobody business where they decides to sell their phones.
Ignorance is no excuse bro, just trying to correct you and others who think that too.

Fyi tecno are better than some of the brands reviewed on Gsmarena cool
Not here to support any phone buh i can't ignore what you said
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by TheMascot(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
asamaigho:

first off.. Dey need to plug Op's brain to stabilizer... Two.. Between iPhone and tecno.. Which is more popular? . The brand alone carries wealth with it...
How many failed iPhone projects have you seen? Oya count the various failed tecno phones starting from boom j7...
The security system on iPhone is second to BlackBerry and unlike you most people value their security...pls can the same b said about tecno?..
Oya now to the real answer luxury..

IPhone is not meant for people that do not have 24/7 light and are too broke to buy songs and apps...they know they are only for the rich and They no dey beg you.. If you can't buy it Park well.. Despite the high price people still dey rush am..

Oya no lie ooh.. If they wan dash you iPhone 7 with airpods were fit buy tecno camon c9 and they drop tecno phantom 6.... You know d rest
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by asamaigho(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
IPhone is not meant for people that do not have 24/7 light and are too broke to buy songs and apps...they know they are only for the rich and They no dey beg you.. If you can't buy it Park well.. Despite the high price people still dey rush am..

Oya no lie ooh.. If they wan dash you iPhone 7 with airpods were fit buy tecno camon c9 and they drop tecno phantom 6.... You know d rest [/quote]

Just because u manage buy one uk used iphone, pipo no go hear word!
Naso blackberry hala security go oblivion,......today almighty q10 and z10 dat was over a 100k is probably worth a few thousand now even "with abeg'.
My guy nothing is special abouth iphone cos there is nufin it can do that tecno wont do beta.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
asamaigho:

Oya no lie ooh.. If they wan dash you iPhone 7 with airpods were fit buy tecno camon c9 and they drop tecno phantom 6.... You know d rest

Just because u manage buy one uk used iphone, pipo no go hear word!
Naso blackberry hala security go oblivion,......today almighty q10 and z10 dat was over a 100k is probably worth a few thousand now even "with abeg'.
My guy nothing is special abouth iphone cos there is nufin it can do that tecno wont do beta.

btw that same blackberry has made it official it won't be making hardware about phones again...Cox no be olny security we wan eat...it's jez a matter of time till the likes of oppo,vivo Huawei and Xiaomi send apple outta that second place...why will I buy a $800 phone and still needs computer to share songs with Friends...most people wey dey use iPhone for Nigeria no be people wey use phone for demanding things like downloading,yoi can't sideload ,you have to pay to listen to sings..you have to stream video online...it's totally rubbish as far as Nigeria is concerned and saying iPhone is meant for the reach is an understatement..s7 and s7edge are the highest selling phones this year with over 20million sale,na only rich people buy am...olodo,the truth be say I fit collect iPhone 7 sell am and use am buy a good 130k android phone... Xiaomi mi5s and OnePlus 3 to the rescue
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by asamaigho(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
highheybee:

btw that same blackberry has made it official it won't be making hardware about phones again...Cox no be olny security we wan eat...it's jez a matter of time till the likes of oppo,vivo Huawei and Xiaomi send apple outta that second place...why will I buy a $800 phone and still needs computer to share songs with Friends...most people wey dey use iPhone for Nigeria no be people wey use phone for demanding things like downloading,yoi can't sideload ,you have to pay to listen to sings..you have to stream video online...it's totally rubbish as far as Nigeria is concerned and saying iPhone is meant for the reach is an understatement..s7 and s7edge are the highest selling phones this year with over 20million sale,na only rich people buy am...olodo,the truth be say I fit collect iPhone 7 sell am and use am buy a good 130k android phone... Xiaomi mi5s and OnePlus 3 to the rescue

I quote person.

My comment start from me telling d guy dat he bought uk used iphone.
We om dsame page.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Malam, don't misquote me. I am trying to let you know the obvious reason why gsmarena will not review a tecno phone.
Tecno don't sell phone in countries gsmarena operates and not because they are not up to the standards.

This is a business enterprise, It is nobody business where they decides to sell their phones.
Ignorance is no excuse bro, just trying to correct you and others who think that too.

Fyi tecno are better than some of the brands reviewed on Gsmarena cool
Not here to support any phone buh i can't ignore what you said

Aboki quit writing nonsense. U said earlier that gsmarena got the phones from the OEMs for reviews, if tecno was up to standard they would send a review unit to tech sites for reviews.

Phones that are sold locally in some countries are being reviewed in one way or the other. Why are the sub standard phones here( tecno, Infinix et al) never see the light of the day in foreign tech sites.

The ignorance in you is of the highest order. These same set of phones while searched on google direct you to Nigerian sites (nairaland mainly)
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
highheybee:

you really need back to back comprehending capabilities...shey ko ye e ni...can techradar do review for innosson motors made in Nigeria...can dey...u jez dey show how ignoramus a being you are...mind you tecno dey sell pass all una Samsung,iphone whatsoever that are reviewed on gsmarena in Africa....

and moreover gsmarena only does review for those big brands
you can check Gionee m5 or m6 review on gsmarena buh unfortunately you Will only see one out of the many Gionees and it's not even the m5 or m6 neither for the Intex or other small brands...so gsmarena again and again dies review for the phones in its reach not jez everything you see on their site...

Continue displaying ignorance. Is tecno made in Nigeria? What statistics proves that tecno sell more phones than Samsung and Apple?
You see how retarded you are. Writing nonsense without evidence.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Androidvillaz: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Smallville10:
Tecno phantom 6 is better and dat yamayama iphone7

U need medication oooooo
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Androidvillaz: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Wait oo i want to understand something are you saying Tecno 6 is better Than IPHone 7 or what?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

Continue displaying ignorance. Is tecno made in Nigeria? What statistics proves that tecno sell more phones than Samsung and Apple?
You see how retarded you are. Writing nonsense without evidence.

chai..you no see Africa there...does anyone need to tell you which market brand sell pass btw tecno and Samsung in Nigeria...tecno is straight regarding where it sells it phones and as per where it sells it's market share is more than that of Sammy...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
asamaigho:

I quote person.
My comment start from me telling d guy dat he bought uk used iphone. We om dsame page.
yeah bro ,I saw that too..it's for the guy you quoted
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by highheybee: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
Androidvillaz:
Wait oo i want to understand something are you saying Tecno 6 is better Than IPHone 7 or what?

bro it's jez clarity,the iPhone 7 plus is better,camera,processor buh those are not worthy when I fit get 130k and keep the remaining 200k to myself...it's jez economics.. OnePlus 3 and mi5splus dey self which are half that price...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

Aboki quit writing nonsense. U said earlier that gsmarena got the phones from the OEMs for reviews, if tecno was up to standard they would send a review unit to tech sites for reviews.

Phones that are sold locally in some countries are being reviewed in one way or the other. Why are the sub standard phones here( tecno, Infinix et al) never see the light of the day in foreign tech sites.

The ignorance in you is of the highest order. These same set of phones while searched on google direct you to Nigerian sites (nairaland mainly)
Omg, u need to be caned.
Common sense sumtin You can't even decode after series of explanation.
Get your facts right before you come here to say jargon
Fyi, Google uses location when necessary to give results. U don't expect Google to give you links to kenya websites about tecno or infinix when you are in Nigeria
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Omg, u need to be caned.
Common sense sumtin You can't even decode after series of explanation.
Get your facts right before you come here to say jargon
Fyi, Google uses location when necessary to give results. U don't expect Google to give you links to kenya websites about tecno or infinix when you are in Nigeria

Stop writing like a fool. How come the said location used by Google doesn't direct you to only naija based sites when you search for other devices. Your stupidly and ignorance is epic . I'm outtie
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

Stop writing like a fool. How come the said location used by Google doesn't direct you to only naija based sites when you search for other devices. Your stupidly and ignorance is epic . I'm outtie
Receive sense in ijn. Dumb skull oshi
Now i see that you don't know anything grin
I said "when necessary" listen ok, even at that when you search for anything on Google still uses location,

just that when you search for general question or topics that are known and most popular in some other countries, suggestions will come from there too because those website has a better ranking or results than our Nigeria websites.

Like if you are in usa or using a usa ip and u search for tecno, Google won't say because because u are in usa then "no search results found" what Google will do is bring out results base on website ranking and so on.

Same thing goes for top OEMS like iphone, if you search for iphone in Nigeria, Google won't give results based in Nigeria only now because iphone is global and most popular in countries like USA and they have better website with better results than a Nigeria website

In one word, i am tell you a fact that in any search Google will always use location to provide the best and suitable search results

"When necessary" because their are some search where location makes little or no difference in result unless maybe a change in language
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

U said if Google location works then when you search for iphone only naija based site should be shown now that's foolishness cheesy i will move to bing or yahoo search. Google is smarter dan you

Or you reason, when you search for tecno when you are in Nigeria, Google should show more of kenya sites with kenya shillings price and kenya stores to get them, then u need to work on your senses grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

U said if Google location works then when you search for iphone only naija based site should be shown now that's foolishness cheesy i will move to bing or yahoo search. Google is smarter dan you

Or you reason, when you search for tecno when you are in Nigeria Google should show more of kenya sites with kenya shillings price and kenya stores to get the.m, then u need to work on your senses grin

Quit been a dumbskull. I hate back and forth thing with a forth grader. Tecno is used basically in West African countries major Nigeria and Kenya yet a nonentity like you claims it outsells Samsung and Apple in Africa.

What result do you expect from Google about tecno when it's only used in two countries? It's simple and super easy to acquire brains. Go get some
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Rose01y: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Both phones are good no doubt ... the only difference is the class grin IPHONE RULES grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

Quit been a dumbskull. I hate back and forth thing with a forth grader. Tecno is used basically in West African countries major Nigeria and Kenya yet a nonentity like you claims it outsells Samsung and Apple in Africa.

What result do you expect from Google about tecno when it's only used in two countries? It's simple and super easy to acquire brains. Go get some
I swear u are daft angry, where did you come from sef grin
I never said tecno sells more than Samsung, that is non of my concern
I dont give a f**k about tecno or where they sell. I see comparing mighty iphone to tecno as an insult.

I corrected you on the talks about gsmarena not reviewing tecno phones because they are substandards. Coz of Ur ignorance u don't know those reasons are very wrong.

Admit it and stop saying trash.
It really saddens my heart sad, as old as you are u are unable to interpret and decode simple words and sentences. Pls go and learn abeg........u have no idea
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

I swear u are daft angry, where did you come from sef grin
I never said tecno sells more than Samsung, that is non of my concern
I dont give a f**k about tecno or where they sell. I see comparing mighty iphone to tecno as an insult.

I corrected you on the talks about gsmarena not reviewing tecno phones because they are substandards. Coz of Ur ignorance u don't know those reasons are very wrong.

Admit it and stop saying trash.
It really saddens my heart sad, as old as you are u are unable to interpret and decode simple words and sentences. Pls go and learn abeg........u have no idea

Your stupidity knows no bound.

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
ollah1:

Your stupidity knows no bound.
Ur brain needs rehabilitation. That second screenshot is not from me grin
And their is no place in the first screenshot that states that tecno sells more dan Samsung

I think i am wasting my time here. Ur ability to comprehend as the girl with the second screenshot says is minimal.
Even kindergarten children's are better, shame angry
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by efeski(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
asamaigho:

Na the same drive dem de drive Toyota Camry and Lamborghini Aventador. That sorta luxury
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Dam5reey(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
efeski:

Na the same drive dem de drive Toyota Camry and Lamborghini Aventador. That sorta luxury

What's this one saying na....
So if traffic hold you .. will your Lamborghini Aventador fly?

Oga no difference jare... Toyota Camry within good ac and good Engine is okay for any Nigerian

Some people lived this life and enjoyed it without all this gadgets... iPhone started a decade ago..

They even made more impact...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Fgollado: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Co-ask
Encrypted:

Based on what facts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Lying Can Lead To (see Photo) / Why Do Most Adults Hold Their Phones While Walking? / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.