Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Young Lagos Girl Falls & Dies While Going 2 Toilet In The Middle Of Night(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Lagos Girl Falls & Dies While Going 2 Toilet In The Middle Of Night(pics) (1249 Views)

A Giant Black Snake I Killed This Night. Pics / How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lagos Girl Falls & Dies While Going 2 Toilet In The Middle Of Night(pics) by chimere66: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
As shared by Kolawole Babatunde Oladapo.....

'I fondly call her "auntie mi" and she calls me baba eleja 1, oko funmi, oko ibk... Waoh! I will miss you

She was telling me she couldn't sleep and we spoke till 12 midnight only to hear that you were gone the same day. Just two weeks ago, we were already talking about Fiverr and how she needs to start immediately. I really don't know what to say but to say God gives and God takes.... Adeyemi Abosede Tumininu Adeyemi Tumininu rest in the bossom of the Lord.

MD and CEO tummie collections.... My business partner.... I will miss you so so much.... This world is truly nothing

May God strengthen mummy...i know how much yoy love her'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/young-lagos-girl-falls-dies-while-going.html

Re: Young Lagos Girl Falls & Dies While Going 2 Toilet In The Middle Of Night(pics) by chimere66: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Young Lagos Girl Falls & Dies While Going 2 Toilet In The Middle Of Night(pics) by DLondonboiy: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chaiii...the world is truly nothing.

Those that should die are busy plunging Nigerians deep down into recession while the innocent ones are dying..

Abegii
Re: Young Lagos Girl Falls & Dies While Going 2 Toilet In The Middle Of Night(pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Y has death refused to take buhari yet >:-( Na dat 1 i dey wait 4 jejely.RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

How To Cash Out Your 2016 Mavro On Mmm, Part 2 Video / See What This Boy Is Doing....pics / Efcc Handler At It Again! See Tweets On Dammy Krane Arest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.