Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay (1915 Views)

Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by gbolakpine(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerian cross-dresser popularly known as Nigerian Male barbie with his real name being Idris Okuneye, has declared he is not gay in a new interview with TW magazine.

The UNILAG graduate said, “I am not gay…No, I am not gay.

Idris appears awkward to Nigerians due to his feminine dress sense and the make ups he wears.

He further stated that, “I think it is because of my look. Like imagine, a guy wearing makeup.

“Outside Nigeria like UK, America, they don’t find it new. They feel its normal but in Nigeria they feel you are mad.”

He further declared his support for the anti-gay law in Nigeria, “We are in Nigeria and there is this law which I am in support of that law because I see no reason why your mother will give birth to you and you will say you will not give birth in future. It is not possible now.

“If my mum and dad did not give birth to me, I wouldn’t be this Idris. I am not in support of gay marriage.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVHnCyls2Q

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/09/nigerian-male-barbie-bobrisky-says-not-gay/

Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by freshness2020: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
His life, my life.
Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bastard son of a million fathers grin
Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
freshness2020:
His life, my life.
Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by 9ja4show: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wasted sperm
Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
But I wonder how an educated journalist would ask such a question on TV, knowing what would become of him if he's to say yes to the question. Were you expecting him to say yes?? Isn't that obvious enough that he is?? Being effeminate is one thing, broadcasting to the ehole world via your snapchat that you're dating a man is another thing.

How else again do you want to verify his sexual orientation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by ba7man(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
The demon in this guy be like...... "We are many". sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by bellefidel(f): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
who am I to judge him................maybe he is not a gay but he definitely isn't a man Biko kwa......
as I said earlier am not judging oh and just stating my own remark

RUBY _______cares
Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by ivyT(f): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2016
masonkz:
But I wonder how an educated journalist would ask such a question on TV, knowing what would become of him if he's to say yes to the question. Were you expecting him to say yes?? Isn't that obvious enough that he is?? Being effeminate is one thing, broadcasting to the ehole world via your snapchat that you're dating a man is another thing.

How else again do you want to verify his sexual orientation?

exactly o,were they expecting him to say hes gay.*m sure he is *
na law enforcement and efcc go bundle am go kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Says He Is Not Gay by switdil(f): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2016
ba7man:
The demon in this guy be like...... "We are many". sad
grin grin grin grin grin
You wicked die

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Anambra: New One Hour Raw Video Of Chidinma Okeke May Surface / Music Star Ketchup Pose With Smeagol From 'lord Of The Rings' / Mr Eazi Bares It All On His Relationship With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.