Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Omg! See What An Angry Mob Did To A Two Notorious Thieves In Broad Daylight (pho - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg! See What An Angry Mob Did To A Two Notorious Thieves In Broad Daylight (pho (659 Views)

Two Notorious Sea Pirates In Bayelsa Caught By Ewokiri Youths. Photos / Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! See What An Angry Mob Did To A Two Notorious Thieves In Broad Daylight (pho by bidjannorah: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./

Description

Some suspected thieves have been given the horror of their lives after they were nabbed in the act.
This is the moment some notorious thieves were nabbed and dealt with in Cameroon.
The two notorious thieves were reportedly nabbed by a mob on September 23, in Bamenda Cameroon, while stealing from a popular man in the community.

The criminals have reportedly been terrorizing residents, r*ping women, stealing phones and breaking into shops.
The angry mob led by a vigilante group known as Abakwa Iron Boys, beat the bandits to a pulp before the police arrived the scene and took them away.

continue reading and click to view pics http://www./ads/omg-see-what-an-angry-mob-did-to-a-two-notorious-thieves-in-broad-daylight-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Related Offence In India / How I Almost Got Robbed Of My Phone In A Commercial Bus And Lessons To Learn / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her - Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.