Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out (2431 Views)

2017 Nigerian Army Institute Of Technology Admission Form / Yabatech College Of Technology Admission In Diploma In Aviation Courses 2016/17 / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Nears Completion (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by wenebunwo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (Rsust) have just released there Admission

just log onto Ust.edu.ng for full info

Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by YhungPablo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
kk
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by 2SWT(f): 3:26am On Sep 27, 2016
So one has to pay 1k to before checking admission status?
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by wenebunwo(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2016
its even 1500 not 1000
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by 2SWT(f): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2016
wenebunwo:
its even 1500 not 1000
well am done checking mine though
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by TheSCRYPT: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
2SWT:

I always thought you were in Delsu
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by wenebunwo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
2SWT:

which course??
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by BelovedEaglet(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
wenebunwo:
The Rivers State University of Science and Technology (Rsust) have just released there Admission

just log onto Ust.edu.ng for full info
please does rsut considers people who applied them as second choices
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by wenebunwo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
BelovedEaglet:
please does rsut considers people who applied them as second choices

I don't know yet

but they will be releasing a new list next week.
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by BelovedEaglet(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
wenebunwo:

I don't know yet

but they will be releasing a new list next week.
ok dear,
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by wenebunwo(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2016
list is out
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by Donsheddy: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
wenebunwo:
list is out

was your name on the merit list?
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by wenebunwo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Donsheddy:

was your name on the merit list?

my name was actually on Supplementary. got a late admission tho
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by Donsheddy: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2017
wenebunwo:

my name was actually on Supplementary. got a late admission tho

I scored 233 marine engineering, I don't know anybody in the school, I don't know if I will get the admission
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by wenebunwo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Donsheddy:

I scored 233 marine engineering, I don't know anybody in the school, I don't know if I will get the admission

chat me up on WhatsApp 07033103114

ah will keep you updated
Re: Rivers State university of Science and Technology Admission List is out by Donsheddy: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Download Noun 2018 E-examination Timetable - Updated a Few Minutes Ago / Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It / Nigerian Lecturer Exposed By BBC Africa- Sex For Grades (videos And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.