Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It (2434 Views)

Student Slit Neck Of Junior Colleague Over Refusal To Run Errand In Maiduguri / A Must Read! How Money Came Into Being, And The Ways Banks Steal It From Us / A Must Read! How Money Came Into Being, And The Ways Banks Steal It From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by massmediang: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
A young student of one of the State Universities in the South East of Nigeria has taken extreme measures to protect his phone from being picked by thieves.

The young man’s lodge is in an area where handsets are frequently snatched from students so he decided to be chaining his phone to his neck. He believes no one can snatch it and run away provided the handset is in chains.

He walks around the area with the chain around his neck firmed strapped to his belt holder and handset. It has worked for some days. He still has his phone.
See more;
https://wakkinews.com/2019/03/28/varsity-boy-chains-handset-to-his-neck-so-no-one-can-steal-it/

Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by tripplephi: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
LOL... mumu boy... the way they will steal it... will so shock him... the chain will still be intact... BUT the phone is GONE.

He thinks he is wise... even those who change slippers... still find the padlock intact but the SLIPPERS... GONE.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by Davash222(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
He's just endangering his NECK. Cos, they will just cut off the neck and take the phone.

2 Likes

Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by IjebuWarrior: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yaba Left V.I.P! grin

1 Like

Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
That's how safe my Kingdom is ....

Look at my username, mehnnnn!!!
Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by udede(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
comedy of stupidity. bros I did not laugh. undecidedcomedy of stupidity. bros I did not laugh.
Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by anochuko01(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
one hot slap go unlock that chain...
Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by adexdon(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tuale

Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by Topmaike007(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2019
Lolz..

Nevertheless it's another 365 years now and I am healthy and typing on nairaland it is not easy joor..guys pls it's my birthday pls shower me love

3 Likes

Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by Emilokoiyawon: 12:27am On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by Gosj01(m): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2019
?
With one slap, nah you go hand over the phone.

I sell laptops!
Re: Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It by ajapz(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2019
massmediang:
A young student of one of the State Universities in the South East of Nigeria has taken extreme measures to protect his phone from being picked by thieves.

The young man’s lodge is in an area where handsets are frequently snatched from students so he decided to be chaining his phone to his neck. He believes no one can snatch it and run away provided the handset is in chains.

He walks around the area with the chain around his neck firmed strapped to his belt holder and handset. It has worked for some days. He still has his phone.
See more;
https://wakkinews.com/2019/03/28/varsity-boy-chains-handset-to-his-neck-so-no-one-can-steal-it/

This guy is mentally unstable. The chain should be used for his hands and legs

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lecturer Exposed By BBC Africa- Sex For Grades (videos And Pics) / See How Hausas Are Dividing Nigeria / Replacement Of Unn Vc (prof. Bath Okolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.