Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. (591 Views)

Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by maaglie(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
source:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/211235-man-hid-cocaine-anus-a

Officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency have arrested a 46-year-old man who allegedly inserted wraps of narcotics into his anus on his way to Italy.
Innocent Anazodo was found with the wraps which tested positive to cocaine at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, the NDLEA said in a statement Sunday.
The agency said it also arrested Samuel Agwu, 31, who concealed wraps of narcotics in the collar of his jacket on his way from Brazil.
“Anazodo Innocent was found with seven pellets of cocaine weighing 375 grammes inserted in his anus while Agwu Samuel had ten pellets of cocaine weighing 110 grammes concealed inside his jacket,” said Ahmadu Garba, NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport.
“Both arrests were made during routine check on passengers.
“Agwu was nabbed during inward screening of passengers on a South Africa Airline flight from Brazil through Johannesburg. The second suspect, Anazodo was caught during screening of passengers on a Royal Air Maroc flight while going to Milan, Italy.”
The NDLEA said Mr. Agwu “confidently” wore the jacket containing cocaine after he disembarked from the aircraft on his way from Sao Paulo.
“This is the first discovery of cocaine inside the collar of a jacket by the NDLEA. The suspects have owned up to the crime and are cooperating with investigators,” said Mr. Garba.

In his reaction, the Chairman/Chief Executive of the NDLEA, Muhammad Abdallah, described the suspects’ action as “desperately crafty and cunning.”
“The cocaine was detected by officers notwithstanding the crafty and cunning mode of concealment,” said Mr. Abdallah, a retired colonel.
“The agency has taken some strategic measures aimed at disappointing the tricks employed drug trafficking syndicates.
“We remain committed to exposing criminal plots through superior counter-narcotic intelligence. This operational success is commendable and a demonstration of our alertness to detect drugs.”
Mr. Agwu, who sells shoes in Togo, said he went to Brazil in search of greener pastures but resorted to drug trafficking due to frustration.
“I use to sell shoes in Togo until I lost goods worth N3 million,” the NDLEA quoted Mr. Agwu, who attended Technical Secondary School in Ohafia, Abia State, as saying.
“This negatively affected my business and made me to travel to Brazil in a desperate search for greener pastures.
“After a fruitless search for job in Brazil for four months, I decided to smuggle drugs to get some money to start my shoe business.
“I thought the drugs will not be detected inside my jacket but I was caught and I am very sad.”
Mr. Anazodo, who is also a trader selling shoes, said in his statement he regretted getting involved in drug trafficking adding that it was a mistake.
“I made a mistake and I am regretting my action,” Mr. Anazodo said, according to the NDLEA.
“It is true I had financial challenge but I should not have smuggled cocaine,” said Mr. Anazodo, who hails from Anambra State and was allegedly promised €2,000 to smuggle the drugs to Milan.
The NDLEA said the suspects will soon be charged to court.
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by veacea: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Will b back to read comments from NCAN
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by SUPERPACK: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Innocent Anazodo

1 Share

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by sekundosekundo: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lost tribe of Israel, Chest bitters of upper Iweka, Developers of no man's land, Flat heads of Republic of Biafra, Our Uganda brothers. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Before u fellows start the NCAN warfare
Ponder on this

Today i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and I placed few sugar cubes infront of her, she had some and went to tell her friends and I quickly hide the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by HtwoOw: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
N**N

I said i won't go tribal today , I'll just skip the comment
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by amuokuko: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
that man must be a gay to ve warehouse up his anus....
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by ahamonyeka(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
NCAN....reporting from kenya.
Re: Man Who Hid Cocaine In Anus Arrested In Lagos Airport. by blessedvisky(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oh my God. When I saw this thread, I rushed to open it and looked for the name.
maaglie:

[size=40pt]“Anazodo Innocent[/size] was found with seven pellets of cocaine weighing 375 grammes inserted in his anus while [size=40pt]Agwu Samuel[/size] had ten pellets of cocaine weighing 110 grammes concealed inside his jacket,”

Then I smiled grin cheesy and left the thread, since I wasn't disappointed cool. I didn't even read the rest wink

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With UBA Bank / Wanted / Police Release Suspects In Abuja Female Pastor’s Killing Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.