Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) (21354 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Zambian School Boy Trapped In A Tree Cleft While Playing / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by dhamstar(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
OK
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by CaptPlanet(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
What is wrong with the world?

May God guide this kid. He's destined for exploits.
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by nextprince: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pringlez:

Don't think you understand the meaning of "Western Education at all"
My comment is based on the implied sarcasm contained in the post I had quoted.
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by Zellie: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
My goodness cry
Re: Musa Goes To School (Boy Mutilated By His Stepmother In Kano) by Anasviv: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
See me see trouble...gbesere oh!...that so called step mother hope she did not go free?they have to twist her hand and damage her eyes....for her to know the rate of what she have done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 / Pelumi Olugbenga Represents Africa At World Bank Youth Summit (Photos) / List Of Elds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.