Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira (1441 Views)

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Efe Visits Ali Baba, Who Gifts Him A €160 Expensive Remy Martin / Kelvin Uche Majidmaddest Gifts A Hawker Money In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by mroop(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
In case you missed the first update about
the Nigerian artist majid maddest who gifts
100k to a hawker in Lagos - Click here to read >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3369157/kelvin-uche-majidmaddest-gifts-hawker

So majidmaddest was seen displaying wads of naira in a big bag. The billionaire son and C. E. O of Bigzero records shared this photo on his snapchat page .

It was reported that the artist recently gift a
hawker in lagos 100k and he also promised
to give the guy a job.

see pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/majidmaddest-who-gifts-hawker-100k-in.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe Lanicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by Mologi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
O.B.O
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by Dyt(f): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by Sijo01(f): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why scatter the money before bagging it... .... .. .. Bag it in bundles and let's see how far it goes in the bag.
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by 1990news: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jeezz, i swear, i saw this guy today at Lagos in a shopping mall. Quite gentle and humble. People flocked around him.... True O.B.O . Bless me lord.

Would copy this on my blog.
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by jcross19: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
1990news:
Jeezz, i swear, i saw this guy today at Lagos in a shopping mall. Quite gentle and humble. People flocked around him.... True O.B.O . Bless me lord.

Would copy this on my blog.
you re disgrace to your career, no foundation build on lies and fraud that lasted check the history. You open a lots of moniker to promote this mediocre, can this promote his career? Op go and get life because the show is too cheap . Even the camera is poo. Give your life to christ basic.

1 Like

Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by 1990news: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
jcross19:
you re disgrace to your career, no foundation build on lies and fraud that lasted check the history. You open a lots of moniker to promote this mediocre, can this promote his career? Op go and get life because the show is too cheap . Even the camera is poo. Give your life to christ basic.
shuuu, Bad belle is allowed. Nairaland is unique.
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by idupaul: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2016
What kind of dirty looking money is this joor
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by onyekachee(f): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2016
well he is living large,what more can I say?
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg who be this guy gan..which song e sing wey blow make person give me link to download.. Abi na him dey create all these threads about himself
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by GoggleB(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2016
I Neva even hear d sound of the guys beat let alone is song
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by McBrooklyn(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Naira wey ain't valuable again, show us bags of dollars and then we'll know how damn rich you're angry
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by tyson99(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Looks like his hungry to me
Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by englishmart(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2016
he's a broke fvvking niggi

1 Like

Re: Majidmaddest Who Gifts A Hawker 100k In Lagos Displays Wads Of Naira by nuelzy: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2016
i talk it.. it was all a media stunt all along...

he should goan ask Airforce1 owfa grin.. cos he seems not to be acclimatised with nairaland

(1) (Reply)

7 Different Ladies Celebrates National Boyfriend Day With The Same Nigerian Guy! / Birdman is Not Family - Lil Wayne / Angela Okorie Called A Cheap Prostitute For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.